Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA

I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?

samantha c.
samantha c.
Glen Burnie, MD
1 year, 11 months ago
I would suggest Benefits Porefessional. honestly.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
Not as much i have big pores as well and j use this and the Maybelline pore eraser and it seems to help, this works for me because i have dry skin.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Joplin, MO
2 years, 2 months ago
You might check I'm shrinking, it's a awesome product to reduce the size of your pores. it's a perfectly posh product that I use and it's amazing