BY MAYBELLINE

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

May Contain:

• CI 73360 Red 30
  • CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer
  • "this feels a lot like maybelline baby skin primer. i try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. it does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. i would recommend this product. i would buy again. i found it at walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable." in 67 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is also a great primer for the price!! It works for any combination of skins. My skin is kind of oily/dry too, and it works great! It’s also easily found! It’s only a few bucks and it works great. It fills in your fine lines and pores and keeps your makeup where it belongs. It lasts all day/night and goes on so smoothly. I got mine al Walmart, but you can find them in Dollar Generals and drug stores world wide. I would definitely recommend this primer, because it’s suitable for all skin types.
Rachael H.
I like this primer, but dont love it. It has a silicone base so it does fill in the pores, but it can also make my skin feel oily. I like that it is affordable and easy to find, but it is not my go to. Everything about it is "meh", not good, not really bad either. While I use it on occasion, it is not my go to nor will I be repurchasing it
Gloriaa 🌸.
Houston
This primer is really good for when you wanna do a simple short makeup look because for me personally i dont like it because it didnt last long within 5 hours. It blurred my pores for the first 4 hours but then it started to crack and crease which i didnt like.
Chan H.
Love this face primer! It goes on clear and it’s super smooth on the face. I love the consistency of it because it’s not too thick. It gives a super natural look no shimmer or anything. I would highly recommend this primer to others.
Chasity B.
Erwin
This stuff is pretty cool also I like it alot it makes my skin so soft also. It is very long lasting that's another reason I like it. It really does help the pores very well. It is very easy to apply the instructions are pretty cool. Yes I would definitely buy again
madison m.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great drugstore primer! Comes with a decent amount of product for the price and is very long lasting on the skin.with one swipe all my fine lines and pores disappear! I would repurchase . Such a great drugstore option.
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Este producto de tan solo usarlo vez como no notas tanto la líneas de tu rostro, tapa los poros los boquetitos del rostro es suave y fácil de aplicar deberían comprarlo le baja unos cuantos añitos, de los s mejores !
Carlie H.
Buckley
I can't wait to try this!!!! I'm not a fan of wasting ...
So I'm going to finish up what I've been using for the last two months.. Not impressed with what I've been stuck using .. So I cannot wait to be able to buy this.. try it out hope for what I expect to be perfection and see what miraculous improvements and maybe a little bit of changes it can make on my face.. I'll definitely let you girls know how it works!!
Sarah C.
Douglasville , GA
Beautiful primer and perfect for more mature skin. Has a pink tint that gives you a youthful glow. I have oily skin and this does not make me more oily at all. This is a pretty big constant in my collection.
alexis p.
Hagerman
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this primer at the begining but after using the same product for over 2 years, it seems to not work on my skin anymore, it creases easily and drys out even faster. So eventually i had to switch to a different brand.
Gabriela S.
Is this primer smooth or chunky?
Amy L.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good primer?
Bailey T.
Newark , DE
Does anyone know if this is a pore-filler or a pore minimizer/blurrer. There's a huge difference.
Donna F.
Seal Beach
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer  Does anyone know where you can purchase this product? It is out of stock every place I look.
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?

Amazon