BY MAYBELLINE

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

May Contain:

• CI 73360 Red 30
  • CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Buy on Walmart*
  • "this feels a lot like maybelline baby skin primer. i try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. it does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. i would recommend this product. i would buy again. i found it at walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable." in 67 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is also a great primer for the price!! It works for any combination of skins. My skin is kind of oily/dry too, and it works great! It’s also easily found! It’s only a few bucks and it works great. It fills in your fine lines and pores and keeps your makeup where it belongs. It lasts all day/night and goes on so smoothly. I got mine al Walmart, but you can find them in Dollar Generals and drug stores world wide. I would definitely recommend this primer, because it’s suitable for all skin types.
Rachael H.
I like this primer, but dont love it. It has a silicone base so it does fill in the pores, but it can also make my skin feel oily. I like that it is affordable and easy to find, but it is not my go to. Everything about it is "meh", not good, not really bad either. While I use it on occasion, it is not my go to nor will I be repurchasing it
Gloriaa 🌸.
Houston
This primer is really good for when you wanna do a simple short makeup look because for me personally i dont like it because it didnt last long within 5 hours. It blurred my pores for the first 4 hours but then it started to crack and crease which i didnt like.
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Este producto de tan solo usarlo vez como no notas tanto la líneas de tu rostro, tapa los poros los boquetitos del rostro es suave y fácil de aplicar deberían comprarlo le baja unos cuantos añitos, de los s mejores !
Eileen S.
Honestly this was actually the first primer I ever used once I started getting into makeup it was cheap affordable and it got the job done and I used this for actually quiet some time and what I also loved about it besides the formula, was how little I need and how long it actually last. Highly recommend this for anyone that's looking for an affordable great primer.
ashlee p.
The age rewind primer is phenomenal at smoothing your skin out and giving your foundation an even surface to sit on. You heaviest foundation will no sink into pores nearly as much and I couldn’t be more impressed with this primer. My only complaint about this primer is that I didn’t get as many uses out of this primer as I have other types.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use to only use this and I loved it before I discovered bare minerals. This is a great product and I actually had forgotten about it. May get some and start using it again.
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product has lasted me a very long time. It is a matte primer with a cool texture. It says it is good for aging but I am young and don’t have that problem, but still works great for me. It has a mild blurring affect on blemishes.
Brittanie C.
Orem, UT
This primer is so light and makes my skin feel so soft after using. It has a little bit of shimmer in it, not too much, but enough to brighten up the skin. It does feel easy to come off, which can be good when you wash your face, but not so great when you want long lasting primer on a hot day. Overall, it is good though!
Jessica L.
Honestly I do not use too much of drug store brands. Not that I am bragging but I am fortunate enough to be provide with good products. So if you ask me how this product worked, I would not be able to to remember or answer!!
Gabriella S.
Is this primer smooth or chunky?
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
Does anyone know if this is a pore-filler or a pore minimizer/blurrer. There's a huge difference.
Amy L.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good primer?
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?