BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Face Primer

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

• CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Buy on Amazon
Brittanie  .
Orem, UT
This primer is so light and makes my skin feel so soft after using. It has a little bit of shimmer in it, not too much, but enough to brighten up the skin. It does feel easy to come off, which can be good when you wash your face, but not so great when you want long lasting primer on a hot day. Overall, it is good though!
Eileen S.
Honestly this was actually the first primer I ever used once I started getting into makeup it was cheap affordable and it got the job done and I used this for actually quiet some time and what I also loved about it besides the formula, was how little I need and how long it actually last. Highly recommend this for anyone that's looking for an affordable great primer.
Shas f.
lindenhurst, NY
I like the way it makes my face feel. It feels so silk and gives a rose color tint on my face. It didn’t work that well for my face as a primer. I gave it to my mother, she enjoys it and uses it often. Not bad for the price
Arden H.
Cedar Grove
I absolutely love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this product!!!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I decided to try this primer randomly. I wasn’t that impressed with this primer and I felt like it made my skin more oily throughout the day. Happy I tried this but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use to only use this and I loved it before I discovered bare minerals. This is a great product and I actually had forgotten about it. May get some and start using it again.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product has lasted me a very long time. It is a matte primer with a cool texture. It says it is good for aging but I am young and don’t have that problem, but still works great for me. It has a mild blurring affect on blemishes.
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this product for more that 1 year. I love the way it glides on. It smooths, transforms and hydrates my skin.
The only bad that now is really hard to find it.
Nichelle L.
I think this primer is good if you don't plan to wear a lot of foundation. It does a good job of filling in fine lines but applying too much product on top of it causes problem areas to stand out more, in my opinion. Sometimes I wear it without any foundation and I actually prefer it better that way. Additionally, when I don't put anything else on my face it lasts all day. I only use a small amount (less than tbe size of a pea) and don't need to reapply it.
Gabriela S.
Is this primer smooth or chunky?
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
Does anyone know if this is a pore-filler or a pore minimizer/blurrer. There's a huge difference.
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?
Ezgi K.
Toronto, Ontario
I have combination of oily and dry skin, is it worth trying?
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?