BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Pressed PowderFull or Sheer. Rewind the Years. Now custom radiant perfection at your fingertips-With a custom coverage applicator that allows you to choose your coverage-full or sheer for a radiant perfection-SPF 18 Sunscreen see more...

emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

this dust is one of my favorites for day to day because it is very economical and excellent quality control very well the brightness and it makes skin look very soft with very nice porcelain effect
its packaging is very nice and is easy to get dust
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Corona, CA
This is a pretty good drugstore face powder. I think that there are better but this does leave your skin soft and not shiny.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
This works well for my face-it was on sale at the store so I decided to try it. I keep it in my purse for touch ups throughout the day.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
This pressed powder formula is really nice. It doesn't feel cakey and the price it affordable. The coverage is fair.
Hayle K.
Hayle K.
I love the shimmer this makes my face have! i use it as a bronzer cause it sets easier and stays on longer
Emmy H.
Emmy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this powder and it's definitely one of my favs! It doesn't look cakey on your skin and it's super easy to apply with. It sets in my foundation and it's just plan incrediable! Highly recommend it
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Orlando, FL
Goes on smooth over makeup with no cakiness. Used this for a while before switching to an HD loose powder, and loved the feel on my skin. Would purchase again, but prefer a loose powder.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
Every age rewind product I have tried has been nothing but awesome. I really like their line. This powder is perfect bc it goes on nicely, it feels like a gentle veil over and provides good coverage.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Downey, CA
Review for: Instant Age Rewind Protector SPF 25 Pressed Powder Honey 0.32 oz; 9 g
This is a nice pressed powder that I have used on top of my foundation and it gives it a nice finish. It is also inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyonw looking for a nice finish.
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use it as a bronzer and it really gives a beautiful shimmering shine to skin. One of my favorite bronzer.