BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

PRESSED POWDER WITH GOJI BERRY SPF 25. see more...

Julia F.
Julia F.
I really enjoyed this product. I used It over my foundation which gave me a nice flawless finish. Although this is a pressed powder i worked in my brush and used it to bake. This product did not build up on my skin therefore I would definitely repurchase it.
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: L' Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector SPF 25 Pressed Powder Nude 32 oz/0.32 oz
I almost love every product of maybelline instant age rewind collection. I like to use this powder over my maybelline age rewind concealer and around my t-zone. It is good for combo skin so I would buy it again.
Tammie G.
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO
This was a fairly good drug store product. I would probably still be using it, but I've discovered Mac. It's a lot more expensive so if you need a cheaper version this would be great.
Crista B.
Crista B.
Borger, TX
This is a great pressed powder! It is light and silky and doesn't clump with a good brash application. I have bought this several times at cvs or target and will do so again.
Kelsha A.
Kelsha A.
Newcastle, UT
This maximized my crows feet. Light coverage with not much of a lasting power. Probably works better for younger generations.
Vicki P.
Vicki P.
Rsm, CA
smooth with great coverage! there is also a age rewind foundation and concealer which i adore! this a great drugstore find
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
This is a pretty good powder to set your foundation or concealer. Goes on smooth and has a decent price point.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
¡Este es un gran polvo compacto! Es ligero y sedoso y no se aglomeran con una buena aplicación impetuosa. lo comprado esto varias veces y de verdad me encanta ademas la presentacion es super practica
stella M.
stella M.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is amazing it covers well but most of all it's as if your not even have any thing on your face. Feels so light and natural. Even the applicator is perfect. Took me a couple of try's to get my perfect color but I was glad when I gotIt!
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this. It caked and seperated. I would not recommend at all. Maybe it isn't formulated to go with oily skin but this did not work for me.