Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation Normal to Dry - Tan (2-pack) uploaded by Layla B.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Ariel K.
Ariel K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation Normal To Dry Tan
Okay ladies I know everyone always looks for an amazing foundation! Well let's just say I've found my match! I've used NYX, Urban Decays, etc.. and maybelline is the BEST drug store foundation out there you could buy! When you put it on your face doesn't feel heavy what's so ever & it matches skin complexion amazingly! Definitely will recommend 100%!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Commerce City, CO
I love this Maybelline instant age rewind liquid faoundation it ake your face look flawless through out the day and it stays on all day . It's good for people that have a oily face this product makes my face look soft I bought this product at Walgreens and I would definitely buy it again.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Latham, NY
Super full coverage foundation ,for me it hides blemishes ,dark circles, and everything. This is a good price and lasts a long time. This foundation is always a bit orange looking on my skin though. I would recommend to others, but you have to find your perfect shade.
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this foundation in Tan for years, and it's one of my favorites ever. It's almost an exact duplicate of Dior Capture foundation, and for much less the cost. Medium coverage with a dewy finish. It stays on well throughout the day.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Alhambra, CA
This is my go to foundation! it hides all my blemishes and leaves my skin smooth without looking shinny or caked on and thats what I really look for in a foundation! My pores don't feel clogged from using it.
Debra P.
Debra P.
East Providence, RI
Goes on like silk. Love the sponge tip applicator. Makes applying foundation so easy. Use sponge to get that airbrush look. To stippling brush to have an airbrushed look also. Great makeup for skin over 50.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very good product. Always Maybelline bring the best. The pros are the age rewind hahaha it helps a lot. Is pricey and affordability. Is the second time I use it and I would recommend to other people
daniella m.
daniella m.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at CVS drugstore and found it to be a bit too creamy for a foundation. It did not have full coverage, I was scared to stack the foundation for fear that I would have that cakey look.
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
This foundation is so easy to blend! It makes it so easy to do my makeup when I'm in a hurry. It doesn't last all day but it does the job when you're only going out for a few hours.
Meridith K.
Meridith K.
Wyoming, MI
I've used this foundation for quite awhile and I really do love it. The coverage lasts for quite a long time, the different shade options make it easy to find the one you need.