BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Kait I.
Staten Island, NY
This concealer is my favorite. I have re-purchased this concealer about 5 times. It works great with brightening my under eyes and covering imperfections. It is very affordable and I recommend this product.
Taylor S.
El Cajon , CA
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I really wanted to fall in love with this product since I'm obsessed with this concealer! It wasn't bad at all the colors are very natural and the it was creamy and smooth. I just wish it had more coverage!
Kayla M.
I LOVE this product!! It erases my dark circles as well as my melasma! The application is so easy and it blends beautifully. I love the finish and it is a great purchase. I would most definitely recommend!
Madysen L.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
The only reason why I don't care for this foundation as much is because I have oily skin and am constantly on the go. If you can apply your life to this same situation, then please don't purchase this product. It is pretty cheap and it really easy to use, but doesn't last long.
Leelany M.
I use the classic ivory shade but it looks a little orange on me. Also, when I use it with my makeup, I notice it leaves orange marks on my face and orange lines even though I always blend out the concealer.
Melanie B.
Covington, WA
Do not have a comment on the age rewind, but I do have increby dark circles under my eyes during the school year. This works incredibly well and I use it just about everyday. Does a good job of clearing up.
It's rare to find a something that has such a good coverage like this and I love it so much. They have many different skin tone colors for all skin tones to pick from . I would recommended this for people with normal to dry skin , not so much oily skin but you could try it if you want .
Ily V.
I live by this makeup eraser. I use this every day in fact I have more than one, just in case I run out. I love it and would recommend to everyone. It gives me complete coverage under eyes and skin imperfections.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This is the best under eye concealer at the drugstore. It's such a smooth formula but stays on all day without moving. The sponge applicator is so unique and makes it easier to apply. Will definitely repeat
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
My sister gave me one of those and it look pretty good on my face like I'm no old but it does looks good like it gives a natural face look, and even shines a little bit, i think i may buy me another one!!!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?