BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Eli D.
This concealer creased really badly under my eyes, but it is nice on other parts of my face! I do I have kind of deep lines under my eyes. I personally like Maybelline fit me better.
Liz S.
I really like the product but HATE the applicator. The sponge tip just seems really dirty and unhygienic. I ended up pulling it off and now use my finger and a brush. Fix the packaging and this would be great!
Kait I.
Staten Island, NY
This concealer is my favorite. I have re-purchased this concealer about 5 times. It works great with brightening my under eyes and covering imperfections. It is very affordable and I recommend this product.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I use this when I'm just treating one area of my face and don't want to do a full face of makeup. This is good for just covering a couple of problem spots and the attached sponge blends them out. Very helpful.
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Who doesn't love this concealer?! It is just as good as high end products and it's a fraction of the price. Great for all skin types. I would recommend setting it with a powder for a crease-less wear all day.
Iliana M.
One of my favorite products I use his on a day to day basis. It's very easy to apply and blend. Great coverage just runs out quickly. Great for all skin types. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
AshleyMae L.
Kailua
Review for: Creamy Beige 290 more...
This reminds me of my Tarte shape tape! Very blendable. Full coverage. Doesn't crease. Also gets rid of dark circles. Applies easily. I live this product. Will definitely get another one for those days I don't want to wear my expensive shape tape.
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
this product is so gorgeous! super cheap and full coverage on the skin! such a natural finish and it’s beautiful. so easy to blend. i use my beauty blender (dampened) i definitely recommend this to you guys!!!!!!!
Cameron D.
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This product applied beautifully to the skin but it gave not coverage and was not Lin wearin at all. It would just slide right off your face. Plus I think the packaging is weird with the sponge applicator.
Neha M.
Highly recommended this product. The coverage is good, does not crease if you apply powder after and the application process is very easy and fast. I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?