BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Jie L.
I use this as my under eye concealer and i typically go one shade lighter for the fresh and bright eyed effect. Its very smooth and easy to blend. Very affordable drugstore concealer.
Bree P.
Long beach, CA
I do like this product. I like the way it rolls on, and I never feel like I'm using too much. I'm only in my late twenties, but I can get the worst bags underneath my eyes. This product definitely makes a difference.
Jasmine S.
The lightest shade is very orangey for pale people, it kept getting like clogged up and wouldn't come out, it didn't cover or blend very well & also didn't last long. Personally wouldn't recommend at all to friends.
Zandra M.
This is a great concealer. It's deffinitely for brightening not covering. And it's very light weight. It is very liquidy so you will need a powder on top of it or it will move around a little but yes this is a great concealer
Catherine C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Medium Beige 300 more...
I use this to conceal and I love it. It leaves no flash back and has great coverage. It’s not cakey at all. It’s very easy to apply and is long lasting. I have oily skin and I love it so I would recommend to others.
Amanda H.
Stearns, KY
Everyone seems to love this product but I am not a fan. I also feel like it does not go on skin very easy. It is oily but seem to really dry you out. Not a re buy.
Bella D.
#TatiWestbrook #GlamLifeGuru turned me on to this product and I haven't looked back ever since. Shade range and undertones are great. I love the squishy ball. Great coverage. Long wearing. Great drugstore concealer.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is a pretty good concealer for the price. It covered well and is sooo easy to use. I found it to be better over another concealer and liked using it as more of a highlight. But I was pleased with the results
Cianna G.
lockhart
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I use to use this one it works super good I use another one now but this one works very good and comes out very easy and they have it in all the right colors id use this again but right now I'm sticking to another
Chelsea S.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This is the best concealer out there. Beats all the high end versions I've tried. I don't need the age rewind at this point in my life but I buy it anyways because it doesn't settle into lines or cake up! The best!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?