BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

sara s.
Branchburg, NJ
I use this as an under eye concealer and it works really well. Hides my dark circles well and it doesn't crease or look caked on under my mineral foundation. Works well
Denene
Nice lightweight foundation with light coverage. Better for dryer skin as it has dewy finish. My go to summertime foundation with a light powder set and a good light primer I get all day wear.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
Love the coverage, it covers my under eye darkness and freckles. Feels so light and smooth on my skin. I take off the fluffy applicator so that no product is wasted and use my fingers to pat and press the product into my skin.
Ashley S.
Townsend, DE
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Love this product! It's easy to blend and actually last all day. I like a lighter look for my makeup and this leaves me with lots of coverage yet still looking natural!
Kristen B.
Princeton, WV
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
I can not brag about this concealer enough! It applies smoothly and the coverage is simply amazing! The applicator is also a really interesting trait and can be really fun. You can generally find this product at any drugstore.
Elida D.
Albuquerque, NM
This concealer is amazin. It covers your dark under eye very well. Its not drying at all and it doesn't crease on me best part is that it is very affordable. I love it.
Nikla F.
Jersey city, NJ
Review for: Nude 190 more...
I love this completely! The only thing is when you almost finish the tube there is extra product at the bottom and it's hard to get out! It's great for your under eyes and the high lighting areas! Also great as a primer for eye shadow
Itzie C.
Wenatchee, WA
This is a great gadget to keep in your make up bag! It's great coverage a little heavy, but easy to apply and blends great! It's definitely a must have for this summer and its budget friendly!
Samantha A.
HOLY COW. How did I live so long without this stuff? Seriously the best dark circle concealer on the face of the planet. I have taken to wearing this as the only concealer on my face on lazy days and it is great. Go buy it.
Bri C.
fort worth
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I ABSOLUTELY love this product it's one of the best drug store concealers they have maybelline is one of my favorite brands and never lets me down! This covers up 97% of my blemishes and dark circles making them less evident .
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?