BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Vanessa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I like this concealer a lot. I typically use nars concealer but have this on hand too and it works well. The applicator is different but works well and it does conceal my under eye darkness without showing the fine lines I have.
Bailey B.
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
Best concealer by far. Covers dark circles and blemishes and blends out naturally. Isn’t too drying on the skin, but doesn’t look oily or wet. Tarte Shape tape is just a bit too chalky and dry when dried down, but this is much better, and cheaper.
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Great product. Not the best at covering up my "beasties" but it does a great job under my eyes. I wish they had a better color selection though it's too dark for me. If you can find your color it's definitely worth it and it's cheap!
Anissa D.
Staunton, IL
It was a mediocre foundation. I wasn't overly impressed with it. The applicator was nice but you had to blend it in anyways with either your fingertips or a beauty blender.
Fatima R.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade "150 neutralizer" and I like it. The only problem is, even though I have oily skin, I have pretty dry undereyes and i find this to be slightly cakey. The coverage is good though, does what it's supposed to do.
Sonya R.
I love this product, my mom gave this to me and it's fantastic. I was not wearing any face makeup before so I was hesitant to even put it on. it's smooth and feels and looks like wearing nothing. Makes my face look so glamorous.
Aleeya H.
Gilbertsville, PA
Favorite concealer of of all time! It covers my dark circles so well! I also use it to highlight under my eyes, my nose, forehead, and my chin! It looks so natural! Sometimes I even use it as primer on my eyes and it works perfectly
Alisha W.
Anniston, AL
This is a pretty good product as far as helping to cover up fine lines and dark circles. Easy to apply and lasts for a long time. I normally use this as a base foundation and use a mineral foundation to set it and it works really well.
kinjal P.
I use this daily and it lasts! I walk for abt 20 mins to work and as a cashier I'm constantly rubbing my eyes and talking and smiling, and this does not budge! Light weight, very natural looking, i use it as a concealer and highlighter!
Brittany D.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Love it!! It's a great product! The product is long lasting and is very much lightweight. It's good for combination skin or dry skin. It is slightly oily. I would definitely buy it again!!!!!!!!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?