BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Melissa K.
Pelham, AL
I am a huge fan of this product. I use it all the time and it is great for contouring color. I use it as a highlighter as I buy it a couple shades lighter than my skin color.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Like this concealer as a highlighter. It seems to moisture the skin as you use it. Also the sponge method makes you use less than what you need and it seems to last forever.
Robin S.
Pikeville, KY
Love this product it's like concelirr and makeup all in one it covers your fine lines and wrinkles and last quit a long times easy to apply just twist and smooth on places u want to cover its a really good product works wonders for those bad spots on your face u want to hide.
Breanna T.
Las Cruces, NM
I've been using this product for the past two weeks and I fell in love with it. It gets rid of my dark circles and covers my blemishes. It doesn't make my skin oily and most products do. I love that it has the sponge at the top as well.
Jessica L.
Shoals, IN
I love the fact you have the brush and make up in one. It does keep the face moisturizer and doesn't settle in fine lines but it does not have the matte finish that I crave. Overall a good product for quick touch up and makeup on the go.
amanda m.
I like the idea of this product I do not feel like it reduce anything on my face as far as aging. It also does not have that much of a full coverage or even a medium coverage and I feel like you waste a lot of product trying to get it out
Cherish A.
Dallas
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
When I purchased this product it was the lightest shade available so I couldn’t use it as a brightening concealer. So I just used it as an under eye concealer to hide my dark circles and it does an amazing job! I love how affordable it is!
Catherine M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Hands down one of my holy grail concealers. Love the sponge applicator and the products itself is a medium to full coverage concealer. Doesn't crease much, highly recommend.
Bailey B.
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
Best concealer by far. Covers dark circles and blemishes and blends out naturally. Isn’t too drying on the skin, but doesn’t look oily or wet. Tarte Shape tape is just a bit too chalky and dry when dried down, but this is much better, and cheaper.
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Great product. Not the best at covering up my "beasties" but it does a great job under my eyes. I wish they had a better color selection though it's too dark for me. If you can find your color it's definitely worth it and it's cheap!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?