BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Taylor H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
This is one of the first concealers I have ever tried, and I really like it. It covers up under my eyes very nicely and lasts a long time. The colors aren;t great and I couldn't find a perfect match for my skin, but I mix it with other products to get the perfect color. The formula for this product is great.
Lani S.
This stuff is absolutely amazing. The shade I use perfectly matches my skin tone and it blends into my skin perfectly. I love how it has a natural finish for me also, because matte sometimes makes my skin look too dry.
nelly m.
Review for: Honey 320 more...
I love this eraser treatment. It leaves your face looking perfect with no lines. its lightweight and leaves your skin looking so natural and flawless. It leaves a dewy kind of look on the face. I have bought it over and over again. A great deal and find on Amazon if you cant find at your local drug store.
Brittany M.
Warminster, PA
This product used to be my go-to. But now for some reason my redness shows through, and it is just too light of a formula. It creases badly and I can ever find a good shade for my skin.
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
This is also good as a double wear product I use a lighter shade as a concealer because it has so much coverage!! I love love love this product and the cost is to die for! Product wear is pretty fair i mean i can apply at 7 or 8 and it lasts perfect with primer until 8 or 9 at night perfectly
Aileen H.
Las Vegas
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
This concealer is good for covering up any spots such as scars or pimples you might have, as far as dark circles it is not the best. I ended up using a brightening concealer on top of this to give my under eyes the vibrant look I wanted. It has a matte finish so If you have dry skin you may want to moisturize well or try something different.
Lauren G.
Meridianville
Another one of my favorites. Use the Instant Age Rewind concealer with this, and you will look straight out of a movie. It gives you a natural smooth look, without making your face look or feel like you have make up on. I will always recommend this product to anyone of all face shapes, flaws, and features. It’s amazing, and I swear by it!
marina w.
Eutawville, SC
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
This concealer is by far the best concealer I have put my hands on from the drugstore. The coverage is amazing and gives me a very highlighted look!! Very easy to blend out but blends better with a brush rather than a brush. I have repurchased this concealer a thousand times. Go get your hands on it!
Michelle P.
Very smooth and creamy. I love the applicator. I had seen alot of reviews on it so i had to see what the hype was about and it left me very satisfied with how long it lasts
Betty M.
Magna, UT
Very inexpensive product. It doesn’t look to flattering on the face either. It creased extremely bad in my under eye area and it looked super cakey after a little while. I’d be willing to try the product again to give it another go but as of now, I’m not a big fan of the concealer.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?