BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

KT R.
It gives good coverage, almost too good to the point that you look like a clown. I definitely had to do heavy bronzing to make it look more natural. I tried using less and it didn't give the coverage I wanted. I'll stick with my Mary Kay BB cream.
Lauren M.
This is probably one of the best concealers I've ever used. Out of all high end and luxury products I believe this to be a holy grail product and if you haven't tried it please do
Kelsey K.
Peoria, AZ
I loved this product. It really gave me this highlight that I was going for. But then I realized I started breaking out and the only thing different I have done is use this product. It was amazing but just doesn't work with my skin very well.
Kayla M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
It completely covers my bags and dark circles ALL day long. You can leave alone, on top of foundation, or set with a power and it is super light weight and gives a great coverage! I would totally buy this again and I would recommend to others!
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
It's good for everyday when you want something light every one loves the full coverage but I feel I don't get that from this but on the days I want something light this is great 👍
Jen J.
Mechanicsburg, Pa
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Don't dislike the product but I have other concealers I like better. Didn't seem to last the day even with a lot of setting powder. Ok if you don't have to dark eye circles. It really didn't cover mine.
Nancy H.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: Honey 320 more...
Love this concealer.its hydrating doesnt get into my undereye creases. It really does cover my dark circles. This is my ulitmate must have. I cant leave my house without concealer and this one is perfect for small purses to just slip inside and go.
Kelsey B.
Absolutely love this stuff. it's the only product I've tried that will hide my under eye dark circles without leaving a noticeable coverage attempt. it also blends very easily.
Jessica L.
Shoals, IN
I love the fact you have the brush and make up in one. It does keep the face moisturizer and doesn't settle in fine lines but it does not have the matte finish that I crave. Overall a good product for quick touch up and makeup on the go.
Azalia B.
San Diego
I honestly love this stuff! I'm a little darker and I can never find a color for me but I love it to highlight under my eyes after you color correct, a lot of coverage easy to use and doesn't crease. My skin is combination skin, I do set this with a translucent powder though
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?