BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Zoe M.
Astoria, NY
This was amazing over the summer when I needed a quick new foundation after I got tan... Amazing coverage and definitely a large size of they age rewind concealer which I also adore!
Beatris F.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
My favorite drug store concealer! I use this for my under eye dark circles and it makes them not only vanish but leaves it looking smooth, almost porcelain! I wouldn't even just say it's my favorite drug store concealer, it's my favorite in general!
Kat C.
Coventry, RI
Its an okay product. I have a little bit of dark circle under my eye and it covers the majority. But I expected it to do a better job because my dark circles aren't that bad. You have to layer it and definitely put a powder over it or it will crease.
KT R.
It gives good coverage, almost too good to the point that you look like a clown. I definitely had to do heavy bronzing to make it look more natural. I tried using less and it didn't give the coverage I wanted. I'll stick with my Mary Kay BB cream.
Amy W.
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This is one of my favorite under eye concealers! It works well without creasing, and it gives a lot of coverage not only under your eyes but on blemishes too! Also, it is very lightweight and a little can go a long way, definitely repurchasing!
Sonya B.
Cherryville, NC
I like the texture of this foundation and love the applicator. The thing I hate is it oxidizes to an orangey color on my skin, which isn't flatter because I am very fair. It make work better for darker, tanner skin tones.
Paola M.
I like this foundation since I bought it I never stop to use it, it stays all day make you skin look very matte, it is lightweight and easy to apply on your skin, it has to many pros and none cons like it stay everyday its afordable, and I surely would buy it again.
Tina W.
Somerset, PA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I really liked this foundation and the sponge applicator. Good coverage. I have tried several shades, although just couldn't find a shade I was totally satisfied with even though the product itself is great.
arleen r.
This is my go to concealer. I do try others regularly but end up go back to this one. I have light pale skin and my under eye is oily but my nose area has dry patches, this concealer works with both areas and doesn't cling to my dry patches.
Anndria T.
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
I absolutely love the cool moisturful applicator for this. I love the tone of the color. I love how smoothly it goes on the face. It provides fantastic coverage and is a great deal for the quality product that you get. I highly recommend this to others.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?