BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • I use the insta age rewind concealer and I absolutely loo...1 Answers
Brittany F.
Owingsville, KY
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I honestly haven't found much better yet, I've heard a lot of good things so I decided to try it out. I didn't regret it! I love the way it glides on and the sponge applicator is perfect. If I had to complain it would be the coverage. I want something that will cover my acne more.
Mehak K.
This product is so effortless and easy to apply under the eyes, the application process is clean and has no need for a brush. It works the best with combination skin, if your skin is dry it is recommended that you apply a primer and moisturizer before applying this product.
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a decent concealer. It settles in fine lines very quickly so it's important to set with powder. The sponge applicator is not ideal for beginners because often too much product will come out.
Kristy B.
I use this foundation with it's sister product, Age Rewind Concealer. It goes on so smoothly and gives that photo finished look. Helps reduce the size of your pores. You can't really tell your wearing make-up! Wears for 6-8 hours.
Ashle P.
Fort Worth, TX
I liked this foundation but I didn't love it. It stayed put all day but it wasn't very full or even medium coverage. Depending on where you buy it, it can range anywhere from $8 to $14 which is a little pricier than I'd expect I would recommend this for people who have pretty good skin but still wants a little coverage.
linsey t.
Moreno valley, CA
One of my first concealer ever tried. This will help hide fine lines and blur your under eye for a flawless finish. It blends beautifully with full coverage. I always stay stocked up on this. I love the applicator as well it doesn't miss a spot and a little will go a long ways.
Madi S.
Merrick, NY
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I can't express how great this product is. The coverage is fantastic. This covers up my under eye circles flawlessly. The applicator is okay, I just blend it in with a beauty blender. It lasts all day if you set with powder. This is such a good dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape
Stacy P.
lebanon, ME
I love this makeup! it I'd so soft and smooth! it feels like your putting velvet on your skin! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight foundation! coverage is light as well
Drenda D.
['Bakersfield', 'CA'], CA
This is literally holy grail. I love this stuff so much. It's so affordable and easy to apply. I do feel it takes a few twists to get a good amount but once you have a good amount it spreads beautifully over the skin. It covers flaws flawlessly. It's amazing. Highly recommend.
Jessica R.
Fall River, MA
OMGGGGGGG I absolutely love this product! For a drugstore concealer it's the bomb.com 😂 I use this almost all the time it's lightweight coverage is on point👌🏼! What an amazing product I love this.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?