BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
I am very happy that I discovered this product. It works amazing! It has a pretty good coverage and it eliminates the puffiness under my eyes. I do recommend it. It is not expensive and very easy to find.
Jackie R.
Philippi, WV
I have heard youtubers rave about this product and i finally bought it. It is affordable and it does wonders. I recommend even if you aren't concerned with your skin and aging. It is great!
Daniela A.
Not a fan of this product, I used it a few times before I threw it out. It was certainly not full coverage it wouldn't last long at all. Application was good it was lightweight but it's not worth it at all. Sorry /:
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Buff Beige more...
The color is perfect. The product creases a little, but it covers light purple Under eyes it doesn't work as well for really purple under eyes. It's so cheap that you can't pass it down!
Scarlett S.
Dover , NH
This foundation goes on quick and easy and covers just enough. It takes a little getting used to when you first use it to figure out how many turns it needs to get just enough product, but once you have that down, it's a snap to sponge on and blend out.
Dania A.
I can't get past on how unsatinitary this is. I know you can probably take the piece off, but let's be honest most the people who buy this won't. Which is basically encouraging them to do it. No, No. My humble opinion
Amy C.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
 I have re-purchased this item multiple times. I highly recommend it because it is very inexpensive, easy to find, great quality, and lasts a long time, it is good for almost all skin types that I know of and It is easy to use, great coverage, works like magic!
Fernanda P.
Posen, IL
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Really does remove your dark circles! You could even use it as a highlighter for countering. Pros: a little goes a long way, literally lasts forever. Matte finish. Lasts all day. Cons: wish it came in a different container. Definitely, would buy again.
Kristie H.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Sandy Beige 220 more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It definitely has great coverage and I love the applicator. There is a round sponge-like texture and you twist to get the product out, so it never gets messy. I don't use that much concealer, so it lasts me a while. This is a drug store product, so it is extremely affordable!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
I love my rewind stick. I use this as my last step when applying my makeup. It gives good coverage and doesn't leave anything in my creases. Its easy to throw in my purse and apply it on the go throught thr day as well.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?