BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • I use the insta age rewind concealer and I absolutely loo...1 Answers
Dina S.
La Verne, CA
My favorite concelear. Must have with me . Easy to apply .easy to puff it and blend it. Cover the dark spots and very good for under eye dark circles. I finished already two and I keep purches it. Very affordable and high quilty compare to high end names.
Claire L.
I find it doesn't give enough coverage on its own, I need to layer it over foundation or something else, but I have very dark under eye circles. It blends well though, and would be good alone if you didn't have time for foundation.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
I love my age rewind concealer. The only issue is that there are days where it settles into my fine lines underneath my eyes, but that is a minor detail. Over all this conceals my dark circles really well and helps hi light my face!
Kelsey B.
Longview, TX
Love this concealer! I don't have dark under eyes but if you do this will def. work! I use this as a brightener to bring light to certain areas of my face. Great for dry skin too! Recommend to anyone..my favorite concealer ever!!
Sandra B.
Syracuse, NY
Good for spot concealing and also brightening area. Works best with a beauty blender. I have dry skin and it applies and works fabulously. Has a natural finish and I would definitely buy again it is my favorite drug store concealer.
Liz S.
I have dark under eye circles, and this product completely covers them! It has a natural finish and it lasts all day. It's easy to apply and it blends really nicely with the sponge tip applicator. I buy this on a regular basis.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
LOVE. I use this every day as an Undereye concealer. It gets rid of dark circles and blends super easily into the skin. I've also tried the one that brightens under the eyes, which does wonders! It's my holy grail product for sure.
Brooke W.
plant city
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
I think this concealer is really good for something cheap that works but is definitely not my favorite for me personally it give off too much moisture and is less creamy I like more of a full coverage concealer and this doesn’t give off as much coverage but is definitely great for someone just starting to wear makeup
Beth B.
Great product. It does a good job with brightening the under eye, and concealing dark circles. I wish it was a tad more fuller coverage though. I love to use a fuller coverage concealer than use this over top to really brighten.
Michelle C.
Austin, Tx
I loved this foundation in high school. I recommended this to everyone. I used one tube for about a year and a half. I could tell the improvement in my skin with using the foundation. It does have a light to medium coverage. I wouldn't say pack it on bc it is a oily.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?