BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Carissa H.
Just started using this and I love it!! The applicator makes it go on so easily. I love the coverage this gives. It's not heavy and it kind of gives you an airbrushed look, you can't even tell you have makeup on
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
Review for: Other more...
I have three different shades of this stuff. A brightening one to brighten my under eyes and highlight the face, one slightly lighter than my skin tone for under eye concealer, and one that it's my skin tone for spot coverage. Love this concealer for all three usages! So easy to build up coverage and so blendable.
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
I find that the foundation and the concealer formula are very different. Maybe it is just me but I like the concealer way more. This made my skin so orangey no matter what I did. It also settled into my pores very quickly. I was very disappointed. I hope to try this again, and try the new formula..
Kenzie S.
Absolutely hated this foundation. super watery and didn't cover anything! nothing like the concealer that is my holy grail! if you are looking for a tinted moisturizer with very very minimal coverage you might like. the watery formula didn't work well with my oily/combo skin
chloe c.
🇺🇸
This has been one of my favorite concealers for a while now. it covers dark circles AMAZINGLY and when set with powder, does not crease throughout the day! I use the shade fair for my pale complexion and i LOVE it!
Nikola G.
E Rutherford, NJ
I LOVE this concealer! It's always my go to makeup product. It has never creased on me or looked cakey. It's lightweight yet gives such beautiful coverage. Lasts me all day and would definitely recommend to anyone.
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
This is my favorite concealer. It covers dark circles and has great pigmentation. It also goes on really smooth and doesn't crease. It keeps my under eye area looking fresh and concealed all day!
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
For being a drug store product I really like this stuff. It's a very affordable price. It actually works really well. It is a very easy and neat application and it really does cover up any impurities. Great product
Heather D.
Chelmsford, MA
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It's very easy to apply and amazing to blend. I like to use a damp beauty blender to really give my face an airbrushed finish under my eyes and in my problem areas.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
Best drug store concealer I use! Thinking about going back for it. It's lightweight and easy to apply it doesn't give you a Cakey finish my only issue is it seems to run out fast for me.😅 highly recommend though
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?