BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Makenzie K.
I really like this drugstore product because it works very well on under eyes that are darker like mine. I would definitely recommend this it's a long lasting and it's full coverage. It's affordable to which makes it even better so I would go and buy one right now.
Magali C.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I tried this after hearing a lot of great reviews about it but when I tried it it seemed kind of sheer for me and I had to apply more coats of it. Its okay for a light look but I was looking for a little more coverage.
Renada Leigh L.
Although I really don't like the concealer, this foundation is perfect for the summer. It's light feeling but is a medium coverage for me. It stays on all day (I've worn it in many hot days in the city) and gives me that airbrush look. Plus, the packaging is genius and makes application so easy for on-the-go!
Danielle R.
TAMPA, FL
I love this especiallyyyy as an eye primer. The super soft applicator doesn't pull on my eyes (no wrinkles for this guy) and the coverage is perfect and lasts all day. Hands down go to! Better than benefit air patrol IMO
Connie b.
Kearns, UT
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I have purchased this in two shades one for dark cice coverage and a lighter color as highlighter will repurchase only downfall is don't seem to dispense all product from container and cap doesn't screw off to use all and for this reason I give 3 stars but as said will repurchase as I like format and coverage
Daniel M.
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I love this concealer! Its great for under eyes and brightening! I bought it for my mom and she loves it! She’s almost out of it. The applicator is unique and works well! Will buy again!
Kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX
Really great! I got this on sale and it was the best purchase I bought last month. Great for dark circles and improves your whole look. Very lightweight and not cakey at all. Glides on well! Would definitely recommend
Ashley B.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is a great concealer for under eyes and to help highlight your cheeks! It last all day and is a great price for what it is! I think it can leave you feeling a little oily but it is a great balance with my skin!
Paola A.
I really like this product but I wish the eraser lasted longer. The coverage is amazing and it worked really well on my oily skin. It felt very lightweight and applied very smoothly and evenly. I would purchase again.
Ashleigh D.
Circleville, OH
This product continues to get loads of hype. But it just doesn't work for me. It always creases no matter how much I use or how much or little I put on. I've tried over and under foundation and have had zero success.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?