BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Michelle C.
Austin, Tx
I loved this foundation in high school. I recommended this to everyone. I used one tube for about a year and a half. I could tell the improvement in my skin with using the foundation. It does have a light to medium coverage. I wouldn't say pack it on bc it is a oily.
Becca B.
melbourne, FL
I've been using this for a couple of months and it's been working extremely well. I'm also extremely fair skinned and it has been light enough to highlight while covering my dark circles as well. It also has minimal crease for me.
Liz S.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I have dark under eye circles, and this product completely covers them! It has a natural finish and it lasts all day. It's easy to apply and it blends really nicely with the sponge tip applicator. I buy this on a regular basis.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
I really love this for covering the darkness under my eyes! It doesn't look cakey and seems to last all day! The applicator tip is super soft so I just rub it on with the applicator and then blend it with my beauty blender!
Lidia G.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
Best concealer hands down, I reach for it more than my high ends, full coverage of course, doesn't look Cakey at all. No cons over here. Very blendable so easy to apply, and I'll definitely buy again, in currently on my 8th bottle since last fall.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I had really high hopes for this, but sadly it wasn't what I was expecting. The lightest color is too dark and it looked straight up orange on me. I actually picked it up by accident trying to get the smaller under eye concealer.
Sonia S.
Great coverage but hard to blend on top of primer (it drags primer and/or foundation when blending). Hasn't done much for my slight dark circles or puffiness. Gets stuck in pores. The sponge applicator is useless for properly applying or blending product. Would recommend if you use it before applying foundation. Great for when you have to do your makeup quickly.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Great, light weight makeup. I like the color even though it is darker than my skin. It gives me a healthy looking glow. I like the application - easy to control, and I do not have to get my hands messy.Highly recommend everyone! Very good foundation and price also.
Megan G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! My FAVORITE concealer EVER, it has extreme coverage and not to mention it's make up and cream I one! Bye-bye bags! It has a matte finish and blends well with a brush or beauty blender and has no sticky feel. I love the sponge at the top, it makes it incredibly fast and easy to apply! I recommend this to everyone !!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This has great coverage, but the light shades are too pink for my skintone. I've also noticed if you dont set it right away its gets pretty oily. I also dont like how you cant remove the sponge to clean it, because when i cover my acne with it and use it again it breaks my face out because of the bacteria in it
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?