BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • I use the insta age rewind concealer and I absolutely loo...1 Answers
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I love using this underneath my eyes for my dark circles! I think it works really well and I typically don't have a problem of it creasing. I also love using it as a concealer for other spots on my face as well. I do plan on repurchasing it whenever I run out!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I like this foundation's texture, but the formula left something to be desired. None of the colors were really cool toned/fair enough for me, so this doesn't look all that natural. I still use it once in awhile but it's by no means my favorite to wear when I go out.
Erica L.
Roseville, MN
I first saw this on one of Jaclyn Hill's videos and it is an amazing product. I use it as a highlighter under my eyes and it hides my tiredness and puffiness very well. Everyone seems to notice when I forget to wear it because they all tell me how tired I look!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I've only ever used this once when I tried my friends but I want to buy it right away. This covers up blemishes perfectly. My mother uses it and it covers up the lines in her face so well people are always surprised when she says she's 60! This is a great product.
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
I think I'm one of the very few who aren't fond of this concealer. I find that when it goes on, it's kind of cakey. it conceals nicely but there's something off about it for me. it also creases. my bags are noticeable and I do have lines and the product does cake.
Julia M.
This is awful. Not to mention how unsanitary it is to reapply your make up with this applicator sponge thing. The product itself produces half decent concealer stuff but looks a bit unnatural with my skin tone. I wouldn't recommend mainly due to sanitation purposes
Jessica L.
Howell, NJ
One of the best drugstore concealers! I've bought 2 of these so far and they last a long time, super light weight, and have a medium to full coverage! It is definitely not cakey on the skin. It was hard for me to find the right shade due to the packaging though
Tuskee B.
Used this for my mom's makeup and it moved as soon as I tried to set it. Great coverage but moves very easily. Too watery for me. But the color matched nicely. It tends to crease if you don't set it twice. I would recommend it but please let it dry and then set.
Caitlin D.
Los Angeles, CA
This product totally exploded on itself. My mom and I both used to use this foundation because it was quick to apply, but we have each found better products (although we continue to love the concealer version). Do not travel with this product on planes as the pressure difference in the air will cause the product to ooze out the sponge and explode - happened to both of us.
Taira B.
reynoldsburg, oh
Been one of my favorites for a long time. Sometimes it's hard to find a matching shade. Not only do I use it at an under eye concealer but I'd I'm in a hurry and don't want to do a full face I use it as a foundation with a damp make up sponge. Very inexpensive.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?