BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Andrea B.
Jacksonville, AR
This is probably the best concealer that I have ever used I just love how it covers up my blemishes and dark spots and leaves my face looking so clear and it's not oily either it's very silky soft I will for sure be buying this product again
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
So at first I did have high hopes for this product mainly because I've heard a lot of great reviews about it, but when I tried it out I didn't become a huge fan. It isn't full coverage unless you apply a few coats. Love that it winds up! But the product isn't my fave.
Savannah  R.
Surprise, AZ
I love this concealer because it is super high coverage without feeling cakey. Also this concealer is so creamy.And I love that they have a wide range of colors and even sell a different line for your undertone. If anyone is looking for a drugstore concealer.STOP LOOK AND GET THIS!!❤️❤️
Faye B.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is a very nice concealer it is a sheer to medium coverage on me personally. It is very easy to apply and can easily be blended out with a dampened beauty sponge. I have combination skin and it was long lasting and did not crease on me.
Laurie J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is an absolute go to for me. Nothing even compares thus far. If I walk out of the house bare faced, I will apply this, rub in, and go looking fresh and rested. Not an easy task for dark circles, bags, and wrinkles. Never do without!!!!
Marissa P.
Pennington, NJ
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I think that this is a solid product for the price. If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation or concelar this is what I would suggest. I like to use this product for dark circles under my eyes. It definitely helped to brighten my face.
Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I personally hear really great things about this product but I didn't think it was great all makes my skin oil and it doesn't have such good coverage especially for the price they sell it for there's way cheaper products that get the job done
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I love these little sticks! You can keep them in your purse or backpack for emergencies. These are very affordable but are also great quality. My skin type is around a medium tone and I always find my right shade. I usually buy this at Walmart or target and will definitely keep buying!
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
Good product. I like the sponge applicator. It can oxidize to an orange color and doesn't have full coverage. I would say light to medium-ish coverage. Does cover dark circles! You could use this as concealer if you have a light enough shade.
Maria C.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I really like the applicator I think it is the best but the foundation doesn't last more than two hours which for me is the worst I don't have time to retouch my makeup that often so I have to say that this is something that needs to improve
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?