BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had any burning when using Maybelline In...5 Answers
Erica L.
Roseville, MN
I first saw this on one of Jaclyn Hill's videos and it is an amazing product. I use it as a highlighter under my eyes and it hides my tiredness and puffiness very well. Everyone seems to notice when I forget to wear it because they all tell me how tired I look!
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Been one of my favorites for a long time. Sometimes it's hard to find a matching shade. Not only do I use it at an under eye concealer but I'd I'm in a hurry and don't want to do a full face I use it as a foundation with a damp make up sponge. Very inexpensive.
Claudia R.
Great coverage but still a light textured product. Don't use too much. Covers dark circles without giving you that raccoon look. Easy application with the sponge and there's something very satisfying about the click click click to get more product to the top.
Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
This has so uch hype on youtube that I was expecting a lot more. The packaging is cool but can be difficult to use for the first time because it takes so long to get actual product out. But yeah there's not much coverage so that's kind of a bummer if you have dark circles.
This is such an amazing Foundation I tried out the concealer and I fell in love with it became a regular concealer for every day it was so amazing and it was so affordable so I was like let's try the foundation see how it works and this Foundation instantly became one of my top favorite it works amazing and it Blends really easily and it doesn't have a like weird Foundation type of smell so I really love this product
Ada C.
I love this product! It definitely does "erase" the dark circles and also glides on smoothly. I may have gotten the wrong shade for my skin tone, but it still works well and blends in with my face. It doesn't crack or anything like that even after 4-5 hours.
Jenni j.
I love this concealer. It covers your dark circles and it is cheap compared to any expensive brand. You can find this concealer at your local drug store like target and raid aid. I'm almost done with it and I would definitely buy it and recommend it to anyone.
Katherine D.
Miami Beach , FL
I'm completely in love with this product! and for that price? really? I really love it, its a full coverage product, now I don't have to be ashamed of my dark eyes anymore. I don't think I'm changing this for another product ever, I totally recommend it.
Jillian H.
New York
Awesome product for an awesome price. Regular expensive eye concealers from other brands cost tons of money while this one can be found at local drug stores (CVS, Riteaid, Walgreens) product is very long lasting and has awesome coverage for dark circles!
Maikou M.
Palm Desert, CA
The concealer glides on smoothly on to the skin. It is easily blendable. Another reason why I love this product is that it can be used in various ways. For instance, I use this concealer to clean around the shape of my eyebrows and contour. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?