BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Taylor G.
I love love love this product! This concealer is very easy to apply, affordable, lightweight, and pigmented. My only desire is for more color options. I had a hard time matching one to my skin tone but I have made it work because it's amazing for a drugstore concealer.
Morgan F.
Burleson, TX
I absolutely love this concealer! It doesn't sink into my pores or wrinkles! It also lasts all day and doesn't get oily, it is very lightweight but has a very nice coverage on it. It is also true to color. I tried to replace it and try a new concealer but I couldn't and ended up buying a new one.
Mary Beth F.
St Petersburg, FL
This product works very well for so many different make up techniques. You can use it as a eyelid primer, blemish cover up, dark under eye concealer, or even as a highlight on your cheeks! What ever you use this product for it will work amazing!
Tuskee B.
Used this for my mom's makeup and it moved as soon as I tried to set it. Great coverage but moves very easily. Too watery for me. But the color matched nicely. It tends to crease if you don't set it twice. I would recommend it but please let it dry and then set.
Caitlin D.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This product totally exploded on itself. My mom and I both used to use this foundation because it was quick to apply, but we have each found better products (although we continue to love the concealer version). Do not travel with this product on planes as the pressure difference in the air will cause the product to ooze out the sponge and explode - happened to both of us.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I like this foundation's texture, but the formula left something to be desired. None of the colors were really cool toned/fair enough for me, so this doesn't look all that natural. I still use it once in awhile but it's by no means my favorite to wear when I go out.
Erica L.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I first saw this on one of Jaclyn Hill's videos and it is an amazing product. I use it as a highlighter under my eyes and it hides my tiredness and puffiness very well. Everyone seems to notice when I forget to wear it because they all tell me how tired I look!
Julia M.
This is awful. Not to mention how unsanitary it is to reapply your make up with this applicator sponge thing. The product itself produces half decent concealer stuff but looks a bit unnatural with my skin tone. I wouldn't recommend mainly due to sanitation purposes
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I love using this underneath my eyes for my dark circles! I think it works really well and I typically don't have a problem of it creasing. I also love using it as a concealer for other spots on my face as well. I do plan on repurchasing it whenever I run out!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I've only ever used this once when I tried my friends but I want to buy it right away. This covers up blemishes perfectly. My mother uses it and it covers up the lines in her face so well people are always surprised when she says she's 60! This is a great product.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?