BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
I couldn't find a concealer that completely cancelled out my dark circles without looking cakey. This drugstore find is amazing! Although I am still on the lookout for one that is a little more lightweight, it works great and can see myself repurchasing, so inexpensive.
Tiaré T.
Hayward, CA
Definite go to, and competes with high end concealers. If set with a good translucent powder, allows you to have a flawless finish. I love this over high end concealers. I've bought about 5 of these total, and this product is forsure one of my holy grail makeup products
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
On the fence about this product, to be honest. I might be doing it wrong but it's aggravatingly difficult to get the product out via twist. It's either way too much or not at all! I use this mostly under my eyes and it does a pretty good job covering up the darkness but is a little too bright for my skin tone and makes the creases stand out. I probably won't be buying this again.
Selena C.
Valley Village, CA
I love this product for the application process and the way the formula goes onto my face. It's easy to apply you just turn the nob and it comes out onto the little sponge. I use it as a highlighter. I couldn't find a color dark enough for a contour but I would love if they made one. They don't have a good range of colors. It's supposed to be age rewind but, I don't really see a difference, that's the only reason why it didn't get 5 stars.
Nicolette M.
Fairfield, CA
I love this concealer!! It's great for under the eyes & even for highlighting the forehead. Maybelline also has a smaller one just like this one that is great to conceal the small & tight spaces! I honestly recommend this to everyone . Best concealer ever & its drugstore, only about 8 bucks !!
Amber H.
Foley, AL
In my opinion, this is hard to match up with foundation. The coverage isn't that great, it just feels like foundation with a sponge tip applicator. It doesn't do any better for my dark circles than my foundation can't do. I do like the applicator itself, but usually I have to use my fingertips to blend it in completely. I don't think I'd purchase this product again anytime soon.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I like this product but It's hard to get out without using the ball like applicator, I prefer using my own make up brushes for a flawless finish but all in all great product for covering blemishes and dark circles or under eye bags!!!
Patience R.
Absolutely love this product! Would definitely recommend for everyone no matter if you're on a budget or not. It's a very full coverage concealer and drys matte. It's very light weight as well. I love it so much that I bought the bigger version of it!
Olivia P.
This is the best concealer I have ever used. It brightens my under eye very well, as well as conceals my dark circles. I love the packaging, it makes it so you use as much product as possible. As soon as I finish the one I currently am using I will be purchasing another.
Elizabeth C.
One of the best under eye concealer a for dark circles. I was hesitant to try it because of the sponge tip, and after a few times I ripped it off. I applied with my finger and blended with a brush. Will definitely repurchase, but will be ripping off the sponge right away.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?