BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Bella B.
Kingwood, TX
This is the best dark circle/under eye concealer ever!!!! This is my go to concealer and I use it every day! You can buy this product and almost any drug store such as target or Walgreens this product is only about $8!i would totally recommend this to others!
Chloe A.
Lake City, FL
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This is an amazing concealer. This was the first concealer I ever bought. It is really good at covering dark circles and dark marks on the face. This concealer doesn't make my skin oily, like most concealers do. It also isn't too heavy, so it doesn't easily crease under the eyes.
Meg W.
Chevy Chase, MD
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I wanted to love this, I really did. I have been a huge fan of Maybelline's Age Rewind Concealer, especially for brightening my eye circles and figured the foundation would be awesome too. Too light coverage and slid right off my face within hours, transferred onto clothes and sheets. Perhaps it's because I have combination skin, maybe this might work better for those with dry skin types.
salma c.
Orlando, FL
Don't see what the hype is all about tbh. I have dry skin and under eyes so i always mosturize before applying anything. However this did not help the slightest bit it looked cakey and dry. I got the lightest shade and it didn't even cover my dark circles. Would not repurchase
Chaya K.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is absolutely the best drugstore concealer on the market. It has a great sponge applicator that allows for easy application/blending. What I love most about it is that it does not ever crease under my eyes or smile lines. It covers blemishes and other beauty marks. Cons: I find that I have to blend it right away because it tends to dry fast. I set it with banana powder and I'm good to go!
Seo H.
This is honestly the only concealer that doesn't irritate my under eyes. And I know a lot of people are going to disagree but I like it so much better with the sponge on. Yes I waste a lot of product but it just works so much better for me than when I take it off and apply it
Jill  L.
Fernandina Beach
It was a really great foundation for me until I think they got rid of their lightest shade and made it darker. I normally notice these things quickly and that was a turnoff for me. It covers my dark circles decently but I have fine lines so I'm more interested in fixing those.
Erika L.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is one of my favorite under eye concealers from the drugstore. It truly takes away any discoloration and redness from my skin. I like a very bright under eye so it's important for me to use a product that brightens and lightens and this product does just that. It has great pigmentation with a lightweight formula. I buy this product about every month because I use it every single day.
Kalen C.
Conway, AR
This may be my favorite concealer of all time. I have three shades and use them interchangeably all the time. I have the fair, brightening shade and neutralizing shade. The neutralizing shade is by far my favorite. Thin but has good coverage and no creasing and easy to blend.
Sana S.
This is such a good concealer! I love the applicator because it's very clean and nice. It keeps germs out well. Also it has very nice coverage and a beauty blender is great on it. It's very easy to blend and they have a good selection of shades. The price isn't that bad either.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?