BY MAYBELLINE

• I want to try it 💓💓💓💓2 Answers
  • Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had any burning when using Maybelline In...5 Answers
Ashley R.
I have normal/oily skin, and I really don't like this product. First of all, the color selection is very pink-toned. It doesn't have good coverage... I would say a light-medium, and it makes my skin look really dry, which is weird since it's supposed to be hydrating. Staying powder isn't very long either.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
I use this as a highlighter and under the eye brightener. It's really the best and cheapest thing out there to use. I get a color two shades brighter than my skin tone and use it for my contouring like I said dark under eye circles. It's easy to use and apply. Just get your sponge or whatever tool you use and beat it in!
Codi H.
Canton , GA
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I’m normally not a drugstore girl when it comes to foundation, because I break out so easily.. but this is the best under eye cover up EVER!! I can’t brag enough about it. It brightens, it effectively covers up dark circles.. it’s amazing. I love the consistency.. it’s creamy and doesn’t dry out. I can look super tired, and after this application look alive and awake and incredible! It’s my FAVORITE, and it’s SO affordable y’all! You’ve gotta give it a try.
Autumn B.
While this is not an all-time favorite for me it is a top contender from the drug-store. I would repurchase this again. I like it for everyday use and I save my high-end concealers for when I'm going somewhere other than work. Would re-buy, The formula is creamy with a light but build-able coverage.
Stephanie N.
I have really dark under eye circles and I don't have time every morning to fully color correct and conceal them. This concealer brightens and had like a medium coverage, and I also use it on any redness. It's moisturizing and super easy to blend out and use. I'll definitely be buying this again!
Heather Z.
Medina, OH
Use this mainly as an under eye concealer and it definitely works wonders! The consistency is not too thick which I like because I can't feel it on my face. It gives medium to full coverage. Does not crease like some other concealers do and doesn't need me to set it. There are quite a few different ranges of colors for lighter skin types as well.
Patricia M.
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers it brighten everything so effortlessly and and covers blemishes well and it blends smoothly i love it your face doesn't look cakey! but you do want to set it with a little bit of power it does crease if you don't. otherwise its a great product :)
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Where has this concealer been all my life. As a woman who deals with insomnia daily, I am faced with dark under eye circles. Age rewind eraser is a miracle worker for covering my dark circles and eye bags. If you want to cover your under eye circles or blemishes, this is the product you want.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Bought I'd give this a try since it is supposed to be formulated for skin of a certain age. I am not a fan it doesn't seem to cover as well as my previous one & seems to make my pours look larger. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment MakeupMaybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
I loveeeeeeeeee this concealer is by far one of my favorite drugstore concealers they have a varierty of colors. Love this under my eyes and covers my dark circles, it lasts the whole day and its such a great product. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a very smooth concealer.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?