BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Odalis C.
Taylorsville , UT
I first bought this concealer when I was in high school to cover my dark circles & it worked amazing! For the longest time I ONLY used this concealer. Now I used it to under the eyes for highlighting & one thing I recommend is to go light on this. I feel that it's a bit heavy so I take a concealer brush to apply underneath my eyes. If you use too much, it can be quiet difficult to blend out. Overall, this is a great full coverage concealer.
Melissa M.
Really love this concealer. I got one that was my shade and not for my brightening. If you are on the go and in a hurry, you can just put some of these to cover your imperfections and blend it with your hands or sponge. It's very quick and easy. Also, I got a black eye and it was able to cover it up very nicely.
Sara M.
I love this conclear. I use it in the area under the eyes, or for counturing, applying in the T zone (a little bit in the centre of forhead and on the bridge of my nose) and chin also. Its very opaque and polished and give a nice effect on the skin. I recommend it especially on fair skin.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
I love applying the pink toned concealer to the blue areas around my eyes before I apply my foundation. It really corrects and brightens, it's light and doesn't crease when I set it with a powder. My favorite way to apply it is to use the sponge to distribute the product and use my fingers to blend it into the skin.
mary k.
Mustang, OK
Because you couldn't see it on my hand, I put it on a white index card😂 but I love love love this concealer!! I use it everyday, I never not go to my makeup bag and pull it out. IN MY PICTURE IT IS DARKER THAN IT IS. Love this for summer because the spf:) love this product, buy it!!
Jade B.
Love, love, and LOVE this product. I've been using this for years as a concealer, foundation, under eye corrector, and basic sponge at times. It truly does help erase! Although if you put powder directly on top of it, it can get flaky and dry. I suggest blotting it on before setting powder. Would highly suggest to anyone needing a concealer or light foundation.
Chelsea S.
Salmon, ID
I heard a lot of stuff about this concealer for quite a while and finally decided to try it. The color is good and it blends really well. It gives decent coverage but I have used others that do better and it does crease so I have to set it with powder right away. Overall it is not bad and the price is decent.
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
The only concealer on my auto-rebuy list. I've used the Brightener shade and the Fair. I love how easy the product glides on, and the formula is thick enough to cover without looking cakey. Some people seem to have gripes with the applicator but I personally don't mind it. The application is no muss, no fuss.
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I have bought this product but I have only used it twice. I am not exactly sure how I feel about it just yet. I do feel it is kind of light weight but at the same time I felt it made my skin a little oily. But seeing as this was my first time using it I will give it a couple more go's before I decide if I really like it or not.
Bridget K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a very strange product, it's super thin and light weight but gives decent coverage. I love the sponge applicator too! It takes me probably a totally of a minute to slap this on my face and go. Another pro is it barely needs any blending! It's almost like it just melds with your skin. I do wish the shade selection was better, I got the lightest shade available and it's a little on the dark side for my extremely pale skin.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?