BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Ali L.
This concealer is great for my under eye area. I also use it to help conceal redness around my nose. It doesn't sink into any wrinkles, and it's thick enough to provide great coverage without looking caked on. I've recommended this to my friends in their mid-20s and my mom who is almost 60. I think it's great for any age!
Rachel D.
I highly recommend this concealor. It is so easy to use and works effortlessly! Some think the sponge tip applicator is unsanitary but I feel like it's a similar situation as dipping your fingers into a pot of makeup or a cream, or even using a lip product or cream makeup. I don't know, to each their own but I love it!
Tresha Q.
Mary Esther, FL
I like this foundation enough to keep and finish it, but probably won't buy again. It is affordable and covers fine. I don't really like the applicator tip. It leaves streaks and is uneven, but I can combat that with my own sponge. Just seems like a waste to have the makeup applicator and not be able to use it properly.
Aleigha C.
Neenah, WI
To start off I hate the applicator. it doesn't apply the product evenly and I feel like I'm wasting product. That being said I love this concealer. it's great for dark circles and it's very moisturizing to my under eye area. definitely repurchasing.
Tara R.
I love this product. The consistency of the formula is so perfect. I have this and Urban Decay Naked concealer and I find myself reaching for this way more often. For ever day looks it gives you the perfect coverage. It allows you to blend in with fingers or beauty blender.

I do always set mine with finishing powder.
Karissa L.
Murray, UT
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I really want to like this more than I do. It's definitely not a BAD concealer, but after seeing Youtubers rave about it I guess I expected more. It does a beautiful job at brightening my under eye area, but I honestly do wish it covered up my dark circles a little more (although mine are very dark and that might be a little too much to ask of any product!) I still use it often because it is a good concealer, but I guess I just had too high of expectations and expected my under eye to not be so dry and discolored 🙄
Sara M.
I love this conclear. I use it in the area under the eyes, or for counturing, applying in the T zone (a little bit in the centre of forhead and on the bridge of my nose) and chin also. Its very opaque and polished and give a nice effect on the skin. I recommend it especially on fair skin.
Odalis C.
Taylorsville , UT
I first bought this concealer when I was in high school to cover my dark circles & it worked amazing! For the longest time I ONLY used this concealer. Now I used it to under the eyes for highlighting & one thing I recommend is to go light on this. I feel that it's a bit heavy so I take a concealer brush to apply underneath my eyes. If you use too much, it can be quiet difficult to blend out. Overall, this is a great full coverage concealer.
Melissa M.
Really love this concealer. I got one that was my shade and not for my brightening. If you are on the go and in a hurry, you can just put some of these to cover your imperfections and blend it with your hands or sponge. It's very quick and easy. Also, I got a black eye and it was able to cover it up very nicely.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
I love applying the pink toned concealer to the blue areas around my eyes before I apply my foundation. It really corrects and brightens, it's light and doesn't crease when I set it with a powder. My favorite way to apply it is to use the sponge to distribute the product and use my fingers to blend it into the skin.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?