BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Joy S.
Sellersburg, IN
This is perfect for touch up throughout the day. Just throw it I. Your purse and apply. No need to take a sponge or use your finger. I would recommend setting it with powder, to control creasing. I have a habit of going all out with this product. Like oh I am going to touch up my under eyes, but i end up putting it everywhere. Love it!
Maris M.
This product has unbelievable coverage It makes dark circles and blemishes disappear into thin air with out a trace which is fantastic and it doesn't cake on which is another plus to any product that goes on the face because you do not want have creases in your makeup but with this you will never see a single crease which again I love
Kaitlyn W.
Jetmore, KS
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundation works great for me! This is what i use for an everyday look. I wouldn't use it if you have oily skin (mine sits more on the dry side). It is very easy and fast to apply. the applicator leaves it looking a little streaky but go over it with a brush of your own and it's an easy fix. I just love the natural glow it gives me.
Jada M.
Larose, LA
Being that I have scars I don't really work well with this product it's more of a bb cream very dewy finish easy to apply, the applicator helps initially but not to blend.. its doesn't really help me but it's a hype on YouTube for the price I would recommend you try it out. Ps. You turn application to get product
Danna C.
Definitely not the best concealer I've used. The coverage is very light and even if I put on a lot of layers, it just gets cakey and gross. I do like the applicator, but I feel like bacteria would grow easily since it touches your skin all the time. The turning thing is also really loud and wakes up my roommate in the morning sometimes.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
This corrector is magnificent brings its own applicator is extremely accessible has a very good price, I really fabulous results obtained in particilar I love it contains Haloxyl helps to ciudar protejiendola facial skin against aging ! I recommend it 100 %
Rachel H.
This product is so creamy and doesn't settle into fine lines. I used it on my mom, and she has a lot of trouble finding a concealer that won't accentuate her fine lines. This does the job. It also covers up very purple and very dark circles. My mom moves it. I use this to cover up some blemishes sometimes as well as highlighting. Very light weight formula!
Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I always recommend age rewind concealer to friends old and young. It really lifts eye bags and gets rid of dark circles. Plus I love the color range. I feel the neutralizer color also works for everyone's skin type. I have several concealers because I love to try new products, but I will always keep this stashed in my makeup drawer.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this product. I have gone through three complete tubes, both in the shade fair and light/pale and love both. The fair shade is slightly pinkier but both work well for me and deffinitley do the job. Really easy to use with the dome tip also. Highly recommend for a great drugstore concealer.
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
One of the top! I've tried a crap load of concealers. I have very dark spots under my eyes and it's a pain to cover them. I'm talking I've spent a lot of money on certain products to hide them and until this concealer, none of them did the job. This is a great product. May beline has been around since ever and the price is under $10. You cannot beat that!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?