BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Sierra N.
Culver
This Is My Favorite Concealer . It Is Super Easy To Apply & Blend. I Would Recommend For It To Be Blended With A Beauty Blender. It's Doesn't Make Your Skin Oily & Gives You An Amazing Look. It's Like A Full Coverage Concealer. I Would Recommend This For Those Who Have Dark Eye Bags Or Circles . This Product Is Worth Your Money . It's Just Amazing .
Laura L.
Mukilteo, WA
I really love this stuff. I helps brighten up the area and help me look a lot more awake. The only problem I have with this is that I find it a little heavy under neath my eyes. It ends up looking quite cakey but if I set my face with powder right away, it looks fine and stays all day. I have the neutralizing shade (the more yellow one) and I will defiantly be purchasing more!
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
Only thing I like about this is the applicator. The sponge is pretty cool. Other than that it doesn't cover anything. At all. The formula is super thin and doesn't layer well. It also slides off the skin very easily despite trying different primers.

I definitely won't be buying again and will probably give it to my niece for her play makeup.
Staci A.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Love this as a light coverage foundation when combined with the age rewind concealer for dark circles and problem areas. I find that my combination skin works well with the product. I just don't seem to have the oily t-zone I am so used to having since I have switched. Only giving it four stars because it is not an exact color match for my very fair skin. However, this is my go-to foundation choice and I love that I can get it easily and cost effectively at a drug store.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
I finally tried this after seeing such rave reviews about it and I have not been disappointed. The applicator is a little frustrating because you have to wait for the product to squeeze onto the brush but it's not a big deal. This has beautiful coverage and it blends so easily. it has become my go to when I wanna be sure my makeup looks good.
Kaitlyn W.
Jetmore, KS
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundation works great for me! This is what i use for an everyday look. I wouldn't use it if you have oily skin (mine sits more on the dry side). It is very easy and fast to apply. the applicator leaves it looking a little streaky but go over it with a brush of your own and it's an easy fix. I just love the natural glow it gives me.
Jada M.
Larose, LA
Being that I have scars I don't really work well with this product it's more of a bb cream very dewy finish easy to apply, the applicator helps initially but not to blend.. its doesn't really help me but it's a hype on YouTube for the price I would recommend you try it out. Ps. You turn application to get product
Joy S.
Sellersburg, IN
This is perfect for touch up throughout the day. Just throw it I. Your purse and apply. No need to take a sponge or use your finger. I would recommend setting it with powder, to control creasing. I have a habit of going all out with this product. Like oh I am going to touch up my under eyes, but i end up putting it everywhere. Love it!
Danna C.
Definitely not the best concealer I've used. The coverage is very light and even if I put on a lot of layers, it just gets cakey and gross. I do like the applicator, but I feel like bacteria would grow easily since it touches your skin all the time. The turning thing is also really loud and wakes up my roommate in the morning sometimes.
Catherine B.
Havre De Grace, MD
If you want to use it as a under-eye concelor you have to get a shade lighter than your skin tone, or two shades lighter. i got the same shade as my skin and it is WAY to dark for my under eyes. It does crease so set it with a powder. The applicator is conventant and smart, you can use your fingers or a brush to spread it after though.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?