BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Emily G.
Not the hugest fan of this product, but it's not awful either. I normally prefer cream products to liquid, and this preference is reinforced because this treatment feels slightly greasy on my skin. The coverage isn't great either, unfortunately. I'm definitely glad I got to try it, because I've heard so many reviews, but I probably won't buy it again in the future.
Ashlyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I had used this concealer when I first started wearing makeup, and it recently returned in the spot light so I tried it again. It doesn't crease, and comes in really great shades which is awesome. But I do not like the applicator, because I feel like not enough product comes out and it takes me forever to use. I'm not sure if I just got a bad one, but I'm not a fan of the packaging even though the product itself is pretty good.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
I love how this treatment makeup has anti-aging properties and is infused with collagen. This concealer is medium/full coverage and blends well into the skin. I must say I was intimidated by the sponge applicator provided on top of this product, but after testing it a few times I got used to it. Make sure to twist up enough product into the sponge and then dab it into the area where you need coverage then using circular motions to blend it into the skin so that it will give you a smooth skin looking finish
Charlsie N.
People rave about this and I'm not sure why. I'm giving it three stars because it is wearable but it's not worthy of repurchasing. I found this concealer to be very low coverage. Creamy, yes, but requiring so many layers to just cover my dark circles that it wasn't worth my time. Also, the applicator is kinda gross and hard to get the product out of. I'm not a fan.
Denisse R.
San Francisco, CA
Well I just got the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment a few days ago and I've been trying it out. It seems to to do a pretty good job at concealing my dark circles(my dark circles are pretty bad). The only thing is that I think it's to light of a shade for me .Probably with foundation it would even out. I would really recommend this product it has good coverage just the color range isn't that good I think.
keyty G.
This is a great product. I have very extreme dark circles and this works better for me than products that are 10x the price, and believe me I've tried everything. The sponge tip applicator is a little coarse during the first couple uses but it quickly softens up and is perfect for applying this product. I also use this stick to cover blemishes and dark spots and it blends very nice.
kongkear m.
Seattle, WA
I am currently using this product and the first time i used it, i absolutely loved it! one downside to me that i did discover, is that throughout the day, this product that i use under my eyes will end up "disappearing" so i suggest for whoever is to buy this, to set it very well with a good skin or under-eye powder. overall, very easy to use and efficient.
Alexys L.
This product has decent coverage, though I wasn't immediately sold on it. It does gradually lighten your dark circles, something I noticed a week or two into using it. There is a slight lightening under my eyes. It also acts as a great highlighter because it's thin and goes on very smoothly. I have noticed this product has a tendency to crease but it's nothing a little powder won't fix. All in all, this is great for mild dark circles and it seems to fade the darkness a bit after some use.
Olivia S.
I liked using this product. It did a decent job at hiding dark circles. I think the biggest problem I had while using this was that it's very difficult to get the product out when you first use it. And then once the product finally does come out, a little too much comes out. I would purchase this again, but it's not a go-to product for me personally.
Ariana P.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is my go to favorite foundation. I absolutely love this product. It gives nice coverage without being thick or cakey. It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. It lasts, on me, all day and has SPF. I really love the sponge applicator. It makes it so easy to apply to get the perfect amount of product that I need and there is no mess. I have a lot of foundations, drugstore and high-end, but I always reach for this. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?