BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • I use the insta age rewind concealer and I absolutely loo...1 Answers
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
I read a lot of reviews about this before I got it and I heard all great things. It definitely lived up to the hype! I wish there was more color options but I’m okay with blending it.
Tysha M.
Sandoval, IL
It's alright. It's not the coverage I like. With me having combination skin it really brings out my oily spots. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily skin.
Marie L.
Review for: Pure Beige 250, Classic Ivory 150 more...
Great product !! Really covers dark circles. Easy to blend and easy to mix in with foundation. It is totally long lasting. Great for oily skin or dry skin. Cheap! Works great ! I would recommend it to others.
ana renata G.
MORELIA
Review for: Other more...
I gave this to my mom and she love it, she uses under her eyes and it it full covering! It is natural finish and it is so easy to apply and blend it! I got this on Waltmart so cheap
Nikki N.
Sugar Land, TX
I do not like this product at all. I just randomly picked it up one day and tried it, before I heard anyone say anything about it, and it was terrible. The foundation is very sheer so there no coverage whatsoever and it doesn't even put your skin tone either. It was also very streaky and difficult to blend. When I first started seeing it online, I was very shocked and confused that a mass majority of the reviews were very positive. Personally, I had a horrible experience with this foundation and my skin honestly looked much better without it.
Aneta H.
Chestnut Hill
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
I really like this instant age eraser. I can use it everytime, you take it everywhere you want as well. I’m using this from first moment when it came out. I can only recommend it.
Misty T.
Parma, OH
One of the best concealer I've ever used. I have Hugh and low end and thus comes in at number 2 out of all of them. It blends seamlessly and brightens under the eyes.
Leoneida P.
Orlando, FL
For a while now, I have been looking for an eraser to cover up blemishes, scars and pimples. I found this product a couple of weeks ago and I also found it to be highly effective and perfect for that specific job.
Once I applied it, my skin felt and looked soft, smooth and most of all radiant. I absolutely recommend this item to anyone looking to cover up any visible ugly spots on your face!
Give it a try! I recommend that you will LOVE it!!! 😁
Sarah S.
Sadly this is a complete NO for me :( I have fair/medium skin and couldn't find the right shade. I feel like it actually kind of gives my skin a grey and dull tone. I did not like this at all. The application is easy and the sponge really could have been amazing had the color matched. It's also pretty creamy so I would not recommend this if you have oily skin. I think their shades are more olive/yellow tinted so it would be great for someone along those lines, and someone with dry or combination skin.
Terry R.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
This is my holy grail concealer. I’ve been using it for years. Super creamy, blends beautifully, and really pigmented. You only need a little bit to cover all your dark circles.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?