BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
For a young woman in her twenties, I have unusually dark circles under my eyes. I tried this product in hopes of better covering the circles. For the price, it works pretty well. It highlights the skin under my eye well, and gives my circles a bit of a lift. When applying this product I also apply a layer of foundation, as well as powder highlighter. 3 stars because I have used better products in my life, but you are definitely getting what you paid for.
Elena T.
Good bye dark circles! I have really bad dark circles due to serious lack of sleep... I got the neutralizing one and it did wonders. My dark circles weren't as noticeable as before however it was a bit too brightening yet it didn't cover my dark circles fully. I probably got too light of a color. However it makes the skin around my eyes bright so no need for a highlighter. It has a smooth texture and is easily blend able and doesn't get caked up. It stays on pretty well with minimal slipping. But I have to set it with translucent powder or else it will slip due to its really creamy liquidy texture.
J H.
Was a longtime fan of another drugstore brand and never deviated. On a recent trip I forgot my make up bag and I had to re buy a lot of staples. I had been wanting to try this product for a while and I'm glad I took a chance. This application is incredible. Full coverage and almost has a moisturizing feel to it (I know that sounds crazy). I much prefer this to my old foundation and I'll be making the switch. If you're over 40 it's worth a try.
Yaya C.
Review for: Sandy Beige 220 more...
I love wearing this product when i dont want to put on a lot of makeup and im in a rush to leave. Application is the easiest i have ever applied. This is a light coverage.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this for a while now. It's not the best under eye concealer (I'm still searching for one!) but it's not the worst either. It covers well, I like the applicator sponge. The only thing I don't like (which is with a lot of under eye concealers) is that it creases. This one creases only a few minutes after putting it on! I have to constantly check my eyes all day.... Would not buy again. Doesn't help with the bags under my eyes either.
Angela R.
Burlngtn Twp, NJ
Maybelline boasts of the product’s active formula which includes Haloxyl. This substance is said to reduce the eye puffiness as well as the shadows and at the same time, it also helps the appearance of ender-eye circle to fade. The product actually has six neutralizing shades and six brightener shades. The neutralizer shades should be used for extremely dark circles. On the other hand, brightener shades provide a luminous touch to the eye circles.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
I love love love this product! I tried it after hearing a lot of hype about it. I was not disappointed! It covers dark circles under my eyes and makes me look well rested and radiant! I recommend it to everyone I have a conversation with about makeup. It has a great price point, it is also readily available and super portable. I take the sponge applicator off the top and just apply it to my finger and dab under my eyes & I set it with a powder.
Sarah A.
Sweet Briar
Review for: Creamy Beige 290, Creamy Natural 200, Buff Beige 130 more...
This is a medium coverage foundation. I wish it had thicker coverage. It is a great everyday makeup that requires no additional sponge. The design is unique and intuitive.
Amy T.
I was running low on my department store under eye concealer & decided to try this product out after checking it out at a local drugstore. I was very skeptical of using it as I have dark circles & get puffy eyes from my allergies. I tried it out & I was very surprised at how much coverage the concealer provided. I also felt that having the spongy end made it very easy to blend in to prevent any creasing. It also lasts all day which I did not expect at all especially with how many concealer I have gone through. I will definitely keep this concealer in my makeup toolkit. The price is great as well.
Laura R.
Burlington, KS
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
ALL TIME FAVORITE DRUGSTORE CONCEALER!!! I will recommend this to everyone! Goes on smoothly, doesn't crease in my under eye area!! Just great product all around! Love, love, LOVE!!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?