BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Marie L.
Review for: Pure Beige 250, Classic Ivory 150 more...
Great product !! Really covers dark circles. Easy to blend and easy to mix in with foundation. It is totally long lasting. Great for oily skin or dry skin. Cheap! Works great ! I would recommend it to others.
Nikki N.
Sugar Land, TX
I do not like this product at all. I just randomly picked it up one day and tried it, before I heard anyone say anything about it, and it was terrible. The foundation is very sheer so there no coverage whatsoever and it doesn't even put your skin tone either. It was also very streaky and difficult to blend. When I first started seeing it online, I was very shocked and confused that a mass majority of the reviews were very positive. Personally, I had a horrible experience with this foundation and my skin honestly looked much better without it.
ana renata G.
MORELIA
Review for: Other more...
I gave this to my mom and she love it, she uses under her eyes and it it full covering! It is natural finish and it is so easy to apply and blend it! I got this on Waltmart so cheap
Sarah S.
Sadly this is a complete NO for me :( I have fair/medium skin and couldn't find the right shade. I feel like it actually kind of gives my skin a grey and dull tone. I did not like this at all. The application is easy and the sponge really could have been amazing had the color matched. It's also pretty creamy so I would not recommend this if you have oily skin. I think their shades are more olive/yellow tinted so it would be great for someone along those lines, and someone with dry or combination skin.
Leoneida P.
Orlando, FL
For a while now, I have been looking for an eraser to cover up blemishes, scars and pimples. I found this product a couple of weeks ago and I also found it to be highly effective and perfect for that specific job.
Once I applied it, my skin felt and looked soft, smooth and most of all radiant. I absolutely recommend this item to anyone looking to cover up any visible ugly spots on your face!
Give it a try! I recommend that you will LOVE it!!! 😁
Misty T.
Parma, OH
One of the best concealer I've ever used. I have Hugh and low end and thus comes in at number 2 out of all of them. It blends seamlessly and brightens under the eyes.
Emily B.
Elk Grove, CA
I had heard great things about this product coverage wise and great things about the applicator. However Personally it doesn't offer much coverage or wear to well throughout the day without reapplication.
Taylor D.
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
I really love this concealer so much it does the job of covering my dark circles. I have been using this for quite I while now and i am super impressed with it!!!!!
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
The foundation
This is a real good foundation. Its medium to full coverage and It drys down to a matte finish. I do use my beauty bleander to make sure I get an a smooth finish.I don't put it under my eyes because I use the counselor, its in a smaller replica of the foundation. This is a thicker counselor and it covers my dark circles but I don't use the applicator to lay down the counselor I blot a few dots just right right under my eyes then blend it with my beauty blender. If I have a blemish I use it to cover that.
Vanessa R.
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
Good concealer for under eye circles, very light texture, just be careful if you have dry skin it can be drying and a little patchy but overall I give it four out of five stars
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?