BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Lauren W.
I didn't really like this because it squeezes the foundation directly into that little foundation brush on top and it doesn't let you apply it easily all over the face
Alexa K.
I came across this product by accident and was very happy. I had forgotten some of my makeup at home while away and i came across this. At first i wasn't too sure what to expect but i needed something so i grabbed it. I was very happy I went for it. The packaging threw me for a loop at first until realized how it worked. I really do like the design and the way the product is distributed. For me, the top applicator was the perfect size to fit under my eye area and didn't pour excessive product. The coverage was a bit light and would have to be built up a bit to really cover but it does the job. The formula its self seemed a bit watery. It can be used as a highlighter as well but you will run into the same issue of it just needing to be built up a bit. Over all it was a great find for a last minute fix.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I use this concealer everyday. I love the fact it can hide anything. My only complaint would be sometimes the product is hard to get out with the sponge applicator on top. I would definitely recommend this.
Briana G.
Cowarts, AL
If you know what tarte shape tape concealer is...THIS IS A DUPE FOR IT. It is amazing and deff cheap too. Maybellines skin foundation and concealer are both worth every penny and then some. I deff recommend this to anyone
arielle s.
I use this as an undereye concealer and it works just as well as the higher end brands but for a fraction of the cost! No creasing throughout the day and blends well!
LEAR33115 JENNIFER G.
07-05-2017
Este corrector es super bueno!!! Hace un capa perfecta que cubre muy bien las ojeras y dura ,as de 12 horas al día!!  La recomiendo!!!
Stephanie C.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I purchased this because I love the Instant Age Rewind concealer and thought that this would be an amazing foundation as well. The application and easy to use and the coverage was fair. However, I've noticed that after a while, it makes my skin look oily and messy. I realize that this could be fixed with a setting powder but I was hoping that I could use this as a "fast, every day" foundation. I've now changed my routine to only use the concealer where i need it for a fast, everyday look. Overall, it's a good product.
lindsey h.
Coon Rapids
This product was not very easy to blend on my skin, it kept sliding all over. Once i get it blended it has decent coverage, but the tool it comes with is pointless as well.
Ilse P.
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This product is so slept on. It's seriously amazing. It's the perfect under eye concealer for any skin type. It leaves a matte finish and is very lightweight and feels and looks natural!
Naysha C.
Review for: Nude 190, Other more...
Buen producto por que aparte de ayudarnos a mejorar la tonalidad de nuestra piel, tiende atenuar nuestras lineas de expresión, haciendo que estas no sean notorias.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?