BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Vrisha J.
St. Louis
Review for: Sandy Beige 220 more...
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL AND I LITERALLY LOVE THIS TO DEATH!!! Usually I try to stay away from drug store products but this I have used for such a long time and it works wonders in making my dark circles disappear!! I love this so much
Gina J.
Knoxville , TN
I've been using Garnier BB Cream and have been disappointed so I turned to my favorite youtube beauty guru's and so many of them are using this. I have light skin that is combination dry with acne scaring. This foundation does such a great job at evening out my skin tone, has great staying power and is the right color for me! I found the Garnier BB Cream in Light to turn my skin orange and rub off all the time but I'm lazy with makeup routines and didn't want to try something new. I love the applicator with this product and the light coverage it gives. It's just enough to cover without looking heavy or caked.
Jennifer S.
This has amazing coverage without looking heavy or creasing in my fine lines. I use the shade light to give a little highlight to the area under my eyes, bridge of my nose, cuspids bow, and chin. The way I this is I put on my primer then foundation but try to avoid putting much foundation under my eyes, applying too many products under the eyes just ends up cakey looking. After I put on the age rewind and let it sit while I do my eyebrows just so it can warm up on my skin a little then I stipple the area to blend and set. I will say I do not have very dark circles but have a bit of melasma from pregnancy, the melasma does show through a bit. I don't think this would cover the worst dark circles out there you would need something more heavy duty.
Allison E.
Tyngsborough
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
A staple in my makeup bag. Has a wonderful finish, pretty matte. Always blends out wonderfully and is great on combination skin. Very lightweight and the coverage is amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
Bella P.
Houston, Tx
It doesn't have the best coverage, because dark circles still show. It's also not the best for oily skin. It doesn't come out of the sponge applicator very well and it's gets absorbed in the sponge. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Shannen P.
College Station
I'm not sure how I feel about this concealer. It does work, it's affordable, however I hate the applicator. It doesn't feel clean. It is of light coverage, so you have to work it a bit. But it does last all day for the most part.
carina R.
Lake Worth, FL
I like this product. Its not full coverage so its not gonna cover all imperfections. I use it with other products so It doesn't matter. I like that it has sunscreen protection so that is a plus.
Rebecca L.
I love the applicator on this, it's a little sponge that gradually releases more product. It feels so nice and has such amazing coverage, it gives other brands like tarte a run for their money
Emily J.
The coverage and color range is nice but other than that I don't really like this foundation. It smears off of my nose throughout the day and is sooo streaky. I have the perfect color match for me so I'm going to use all of it but I will say it's not as bad when I set it with a powder. You almost have to or it would wear off. I tried usind it as a concealer but it creased under my eyes so bad so don't try baking with it. Maybe it's because I have more oily skin than dry. I think that this would be a really nice foundation for dry skin types.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?