BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Gina G.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I like how this applies and cover my fine lines. It blends pretty good also. It's not heavy at all and the coverage is great. It works great for my dry/oily skin. I would buy this again.
Alyssa L.
Lumberton , NC
I thought MAC was my HG but mac has nothing on this foundation, I'm very picky about my foundations, i use to think this was just a concealor but in a bigger tube! Once i found out it was a foundation i figured id give it a shot, ever since its been all i use! It lasts all day and now i cant find my shade in stores anymore so i have to order off amazon which is 320 honey. Id recommend people with combo skin to try this! It seems oily at first but once you buff it in with a flat kabuki brush its perfect!
Suzanne G.
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
Hands down this is a new FAVE in my collection. Every woman wanting to feel more beautiful needs this beauty product in her collection. Applicator is perfect to allow the product to come out in the perfect amount and glides on smoothly with flawless smooth finish. I highly recommend this product.
Christina H.
Bealeton, VA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This cult classic has definitely earned it's spot as a top rated drugstore concealer. This is perfect for my undereye area and any spot concealing I need. Will definitely keep on hand!
Preet K.
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
I LOVE this product! It's definitely a go to product. It does a great job covering those few flaws but the downfall is that it tends to wear out as the day passes. But I still somehow end up buying it again lol.
Lacey C.
I have zero complaints about this product. I absolutely love it. It does exactly what it's suppose to do. I even like the sponge on the top, it makes it so much easier to apply. One of my all time favs! Love it!
Sabrina P.
Works and blends so well with my foundation, no creasing either. Just wish it would stay on a bit longer. Very lightweight. I'd say good for any skin type. Would definitely recommend!
Marielena O.
Washington , DC
I love this foundation. About 5 years ago, I stopped wearing foundation. My skin had changed, and I couldn't find something that didn't make my skin look dry, flaky, or that didn't settle into my pores or the fine lines around my eyes. I have very dry skin now, so the flakiness was a real issue.

Every now and then I would buy a makeup that advertised that it fixed all of the things above, and frankly, they didn't. I saw an ad for this product on tv, and decided to try one more time. I'm glad that I did. I'm usually hard to match, color-wise, but they had a great range of colors, and I used the "color advisor" on the display to select the Sandy Beige color.

Starting with the applicator "delivery system": at first it seemed a little strange; you twist the top and suddenly see these little beads of product pop up. When the product comes out, the brush itself sort of looks like a short-haired cat's fur when he's got his "back up." However, when you dot it on your face, and then use circular motions to put it on, it goes on great! I use a makeup sponge to pat makeup in the hard to reach areas. I also like that you can see how much product is left in the bottle, and the way it has a sort of round disc inside that pushes the product down and out, so you get to use every last drop of it; nothing goes to waste.

The real test was how it settles on the skin as the day wears on. While no product is perfect, I've found that this is the closest thing to perfection: it doesn't settle in the lines, it does a good job of covering up pores, and my skin feels moist all day. I also have a few red capillaries on my face near my nostrils, and the coverage is fantastic, without looking cakey.

The first time I wore the makeup to work, I got compliments all day. Several women asked me what I was wearing, and a couple commented that my skin looked "fresh and dewey."

So, all I can say is, I'm extremely happy to be able to be "girly" again! :)
Desiree T.
Lorain, OH
Thia ia my favorite cincealer it easty to apply looks creat and sets good with my setring powder i would recommend if u have dark circles and trying to hide them a little bit it helps me
Daisy F.
Colby, WI
I love this it's it not just an age rewind product
It is so light white can't even tell I have it on
You can use it for an types of skin
It is a lot less than full coverage
I would totally recommend this
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?