BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Jazlyne G.
Coral Springs, FL
I love the coverage with this concealer. It's pretty light weight and the size is perfect which makes it long lasting . It has a light and simi matte finish to it . One of my best drug store concealer that I will always buy !
Kylee F.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Sandy Beige 220 more...
Love this concealer. It does not crease like a lot of concealers that I have used. It is good for any skin type. Does not feel heavy under the eyes either. I would recommend this product to others looking for good coverage.
Ashley D.
I like the sheer coverage and that it has spf. But its kinda greasy and just smears around which gets annoying, but it doesn't make me break out like a lot of other foundations do, so I can deal with feeling a little oily.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I love this stuff. It doesn't go into fine lines and doesn't move. It stays all day and looks natural and takes away the dark circles. It's lightweight and beautiful.
Abby G.
spanish fort
Review for: Nude 190 more...
Great great product. I have bought this so many times and I keep coming back to it because it quality and price just can't be beat! It's so nice and I love the formula. I always recommend this product when it comes up it's just so good!
Sierra L.
Happy Valley, OR
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
I love this concealer because it helps cover up my dark circles. It lasts for a few hours and covers pretty decently. It's not the absolute best but it definitely does the job when I don't have my it cosmetics concealer.
Tarra B.
Love this product. With a demanding job it takes great makeup to stay on all day. This hands down stays on better than may of the others ive tried. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
This is a great product! I love it so much! It is very easy to apply and very long lasting. It can be used on any skin from what I've seen. Great coverage, and extremely affordable. I would buy this again!
Cintia C.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
I enjoy this concealer. I like the color and elasticity, and and first the spongey applicator. But over time the sponge got worn out and broke off by the time the concealer was half way finished. Nice concept but just not for me.
Cierra A.
Hooks tx
This is an amazing full coverage concealer I only have 1 problem the sponge falls off it is very affordable and is amazing I have bought many of these it is also easy to apply it give u such a good look I recommend this
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?