BY MAYBELLINE

• I want to try it 💓💓💓💓2 Answers
  • Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had any burning when using Maybelline In...5 Answers
Jennifer A.
This is okay for a quick event that you want to look fresh for without having to do a lot but I sweat it right off during my dance recital. Don't expect it to last a long time nor under the lights. Packaging was great, application was smooth but the longevity was a miss.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx
This is one my ride or die products. It does not crease or feel heavy on the skin!! I couldn't live without it!! Great for all skin types with a matte finish! This will always be in my makeup bag!! Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Kaylyn K.
Ames, IA
I have extremely deep, dark circles that I have found that even the tarte shape tape can't cover completely. I got this product and have been pleasantly surprised with this product! It completely conceals my undereyes especially when using a tiny bit of spot concealer!
Bree F.
This is One of the best and the most affordable products that I have ever purchased. The formula inside of this stuff is absolutely amazing. This is one of my go to Products for the sole purpose that it is very affordable. The color range in these products is absolutely amazing. They have a very light colors and very darker shades as well for every single skin color and you can hide, conceal and contour, so everybody can be happy. The formula within this is very blendable. The only issue I would say is the very top portion if you over crank the little machine it will let out absolutely too much product and become a little bit of a mess.
The applicator itself also seems to become slightly detached from the actual mechanism itself so it can just be a little bit messy but other than that I have absolutely not one complaint about the product just about the packaging. Very convenient to carry along, and travel with. Are use this as a primer and is the base for my eyeshadows as well very multipurpose! I can purchase this at CVS, Walgreens, Ulta. Many places. :) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup
Adriana C.
Harlingen, TX
The best concealer I've found doesn't leave you with crease lines very good price and quantity love how it's made with the sponge at the tip so you don't get your hands dirty definitely buying it again and I highly recommend
Megan S.
Madison, AL
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
This is one of the worst feeling foundations ive ever used. It took forever for the product to get to the sponge, and then when it came out and i put it on it was sooooooooooooooooooo greasy!!! I might as well have rubbed olive oil on my face absolutely terrible!!
Ninlv T.
Review for: Buff Beige 130, Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I bought this without thinking it was going to be suuuuch a great product! Its my everyday use even without applying foundation on or powder it looks great with a bit of mascara! It has a dewy finish but usually goes good throughout the day without being a mess
allison d.
this is the best drugstore concealer you can get. it blends so well and is just all in all a great concealer. it can be light coverage but once you build it up it will be full coverage. ive gone through several of these!
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I picked up the dark circle eraser/brightener and so far so good. This product glides on and is easy to blend out. It does brighten but I am not so sure it has the best level of coverage. The brand has recently expanded their shade range - but I stick to the brightener shade.
Elex J.
Huntington , WV
I really like this foundation. The problem I have with it, is it not starting on all day long. It tends to not stay on my skin very well. I have tried with and without primer and with using setting spray and still won't stay but it does match my skin perfectly!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?