BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Haley S.
Stillwater, OK
I really like this foundation, my mom always makes fun of me since I'm 19 and I'm not worried about aging. It's a nice texture, buildable, offers good coverage where needed but has a nice, natural finish. I need to set it because I get oily but would by ideal for dry skin I imagine.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Love how affordable this product is for how amazing it is. Was very weary to get it at first cause usually I don't care a lot for drug store concelors because I can never find one full coverage enough to cover my dark circles but this stuff does just that and it's amazing
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
Oh my gosh .... seriously the BEST PRODUCT EVER! This is literally all that I use on my face anymore ... I usually have extremely oily/combination skin, but this product is actually perfect. It has enough coverage to cover dark marks, acne, etc. It's not too thick, but just make sure not to overdo it. I love this!!!!
Jennifer A.
This is okay for a quick event that you want to look fresh for without having to do a lot but I sweat it right off during my dance recital. Don't expect it to last a long time nor under the lights. Packaging was great, application was smooth but the longevity was a miss.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx
This is one my ride or die products. It does not crease or feel heavy on the skin!! I couldn't live without it!! Great for all skin types with a matte finish! This will always be in my makeup bag!! Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Bree F.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is One of the best and the most affordable products that I have ever purchased. The formula inside of this stuff is absolutely amazing. This is one of my go to Products for the sole purpose that it is very affordable. The color range in these products is absolutely amazing. They have a very light colors and very darker shades as well for every single skin color and you can hide, conceal and contour, so everybody can be happy. The formula within this is very blendable. The only issue I would say is the very top portion if you over crank the little machine it will let out absolutely too much product and become a little bit of a mess.
The applicator itself also seems to become slightly detached from the actual mechanism itself so it can just be a little bit messy but other than that I have absolutely not one complaint about the product just about the packaging. Very convenient to carry along, and travel with. Are use this as a primer and is the base for my eyeshadows as well very multipurpose! I can purchase this at CVS, Walgreens, Ulta. Many places. :) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup
Kaylyn K.
Ames, IA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I have extremely deep, dark circles that I have found that even the tarte shape tape can't cover completely. I got this product and have been pleasantly surprised with this product! It completely conceals my undereyes especially when using a tiny bit of spot concealer!
Megan S.
Madison, AL
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
This is one of the worst feeling foundations ive ever used. It took forever for the product to get to the sponge, and then when it came out and i put it on it was sooooooooooooooooooo greasy!!! I might as well have rubbed olive oil on my face absolutely terrible!!
allison d.
this is the best drugstore concealer you can get. it blends so well and is just all in all a great concealer. it can be light coverage but once you build it up it will be full coverage. ive gone through several of these!
Ninlv T.
Review for: Buff Beige 130, Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I bought this without thinking it was going to be suuuuch a great product! Its my everyday use even without applying foundation on or powder it looks great with a bit of mascara! It has a dewy finish but usually goes good throughout the day without being a mess
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?