BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Rhonda H.
I bought this on a recommendation from a fellow makeup enthusiast. I was pleasantly surprised that it worked so well. It didn't seem to settle into fine lines or wrinkles and it really stayed put all day. I like that it doesn't feel heavy while it covers exceedingly well! Love this stuff!
linda s.
West covina , CA
I like the Age Rewind cuz it Doesn't get into your creases or you're fine line at doesn't show your pores it just makes you look like you have a blank canvas ,I like the way it goes on even and it's blends out real well I really enjoy it actually bought a few of them I like the colors, they have many shades and I would recommend it
Karleisa R.
Eureka
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
Overall good product that was recommended to me by beauty gurus on YouTube. I just recently found out that there is actually a concelear product but my stores just got them in stock. For now, I'll continue to use this on days where I need to add coverage to my full face of make up or when I want a lighter and more natural look. Overall it lasts long enough and is a reasonable color match to my ski .
Sonny K.
Evans Mills, NY
Shade light... I love this, it applies smoothly and love mixing this with my naked concealer... love it,I'll buy this again and again... full coverage remind me of tarte new concealer with a prettier price tag!
Keisha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Love this! Matches my skin tone perfectly and covers smooth. Doesn't dry my skin out or cause me to breakout. I am always getting compliments on my skin and this is my little secret. It fits into my make-up bag and has a great sponge top applicator that never dries out. Highly recommended
Jane B.
Review for: Nude 190 more...
This is my favorite foundation. After all my previous go- to foundations got discontinued ( Revlon Nearly Naked, Sephora Serum Foundation), I was so happy to find this!

I take off the sponge and apply it with a flat-top kabuki brush.

I will continue to repurchase as long as they make it!
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
This product is so good! I've been using it for years. Great for all skin types and doesn't settle into fine lines. Easy to apply and blends well. It isn't heavy coverage but does a good job of covering my dark circles and highlighting my under eye area. All in all it's a great product!
Arianna E.
San Diego
 This continues to be one of my favorite concealers but I bought the wrong color for my skin and it is very light. It is easy to blend and when I said it does not crease that much.  I have oily skin and this concealer did really good on my face. I would definitely recommend it to others
Kelli C.
Selden
The coverage isn't great so it doesn't work if you want to cover up any spots which is what concealers for. It's lightweight which is nice if you want something natural but it doesn't last very long and it doesn't come out good because of the sponge application. I wouldn't buy it again.
Sinjin P.
The only thing good about it is that the applicator feels really soft. It's greasy, low coverage, and it looks gray. If you want pimples this is the product for you!!

Do not buy this product, it's awful
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?