BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • I use the insta age rewind concealer and I absolutely loo...1 Answers
Monica P.
Kihei, HI
Realmente me quedé sorprendida con este corrector, tiene una muy buena cobertura, además que tiene sub-tonos amarillos lo que es difícil de conseguir en los productos de farmacia.!! Me gusta el aplicado ya que te permite ir aplicando poco a poco el producto hasta llegar a la intensidad que sea deseada.!!!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
Truly one of the worst foundations I’ve ever used. No matter what application method I use, it never comes out even. It also tends to come out a bit ashy. Not sure if it’s the sunscreen or formula but the finish is just not nice. I also hate the sponge applicator. Not only is it unsanitary, it makes it difficult to dispense and get an even application. It’s a shame because the age rewind concealer is one of my favorites! Definitely not the same formula or up to par.
kandiss J.
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I think this is a darn good concealer for a drug store brand. I am truly inpressed with the color selection and coverage. The price is great too. You also get a good amount of product .68FL OZ or 20ML. I do recommend it.
Mary S.
Glen burnie, MD
This is by far one of the best products for dark circles under your eyes. I picked this up after watching a review video on YouTube that was saying great thing about it. And I fell in love. I have very bad dark circles under my eyes ever since I was a little girl, and it was always a embarrassment for me, so I'm always looking for new concealers and this one is always in my makeup box!!!
member-a3be2
Review for: Nude 190 more...
The first time I put this product on for some reason it burned my under eyes but I feel like it was because of the face wash I had used because the second time I used it I didn't burn it all its light to medium coverage and you can build it up when I'm trying to cover a pimple I will put a little. Of concealer blending with my finger. another dit and blend however much I need it works pretty good for under eyes and it makes you look pretty Flawless when using the Maybelline Baby skin primer which is what I use with this concealer override of mine suggested concealer it's a good concealer and you should buy it
Arezoo S.
peoria
I really didn’t love this foundation. I bought two different shades and I really hated it! It’s so streaky and the coverage is trash on this product! I don’t recommend, I love their concealer so much tho but this foundation was so horrible!! I don’t recommend for anybody buying a foundation at the drugstore
Pamela M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Medium Beige 300 more...
I love this foundation. It is definitely my go to for everyday wear. It covers imperfections and is feels light on my skin. The attached sponge makes it easy to apply of face and add to wanted areas. I do use a foundation brush to blend it in. Super easy to blend. Lasts me all day at work. I do set with a loose translucent powder to help a little with my oily skin. Overall great!
Ashlee B.
I love this concealer. I have been using it for a long time now and its one of the only concealers I have repurchased. I provides amazing coverage and leaves a flawless finish that brightens the skin beautifully. The best part is that it's affordable! highly recommend!
Susan M.
South Hadley
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
The shading is all off. I got one of the lighter colors to match my skin and it was darker than my skin. It’s hard to color match in the store but I got classic ivory which is meant for a pale person in almost every other brand except this one I guess. I didn’t like the way it applied either because the foundation didn’t seem to come out well and if you twisted too much then you got too much foundation. The formula was fine but it felt sticky.
Miranda M.
Artesia
I've tried the concealer that looks like this bottle and absolutely loved it, so i tried the foundation in hopes that it would be just as great. I was pretty disappointed honestly, it's not terrible so I'd wear it again but I had a huge problem with how it looked after about 5 hours of wear. It was extremely patchy, and just honestly doesn't suit me at all. I have very oily skin, so it's possible that that affected it?
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?