BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this product covers the dark circles?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had any burning when using Maybelline In...5 Answers
Mariana G.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Honey 320 more...
This product worked pretty well, but once comparing it to other drug store concealers I realized that it tends to crease and it does not last a very long time. I also applied this to my lids as a base for my eyeshadow and it creased as well. It is not a very long-lasting product. I have oily skin and oily lids. I believe it isn’t compatible for people with oily skin. However, if you have dry or combo, it should work fine! It just wasn’t the product for me or my skin.
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
I love this foundation, it is one of the first I've ever used and it looks so natural. It is like your skin but better. It blends super easy, I use it on a daily basis and sometimes I only apply it in certain areas and blend in the edges so I dont have to "feel" the make up all over my skin. It is one of my favorite products, the feeling of erasing your "flaws" so easily is amazing lol
Olivia K.
Bloomington, IN
I used this product until it was empty. My complaints about it include that it had an oily texture and was quite sheer. I only used this on days when I wanted a very natural look. I would use this all over my face and then layer it with a translucent setting powder to make sure it lasted all day. Overall, I like the product OK... but I will probably not repurchase.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I was so excited to try this foundation. It applied beautifully for a nice medium coverage and I really liked how it looked when set but after about an hour it was coming off of my nose and chin. I was so disappointed because it looked so beautiful when I applied it. I won’t purchase again unfortunately. Why couldn’t it be great like the age rewind concealer?!😩
Julio C.
Riverside, CA
Don’t hate me don’t hate me don’t hate me, but I don’t get what the hype is around this concealer. It gets the job done, yeah, but it’s nothing mind blowing. Yes you look absolutely beautiful, yes it doesn’t crease much, but ultimately that’s what I expect from my concealer. This feels very nice and hydrating upon application actually and it covers up all your dark circles. My one comment would be that the applicator is a little gimmicky. I usually pop off the sponge, work some product onto the back of my hand, and work it from there.
T B.
Love this product! Great for under eyes as it’s slightly oily so it helps moisturize. I also use it to cover small blemishes on my face that my foundation misses. The twist helps get the most product out as opposed to other concealers.
Génesis M.
I love this concealer! I first swipe it under my eyes and then do little pats for more coverage. The fuzzy tip is great at blending. I used this on my nose, chin, and anywhere I have a breakout. It's the fastest way to make my skin look much, much better. Minimally, I can apply this, mascara, and lip gloss and feel confident I look pretty good. I don't have great skin, so I'm pretty self-conscious without makeup. When I use this concealer, it blends so well and provides such natural coverage, I don't bother with any foundation. Fragrance free, no scent to it at all. I will definitely purchase again. Perfect shade for fair skin. Also holds up and still looks great when I apply powder bronzer over. Doesn't get caky or settle into lines and pores
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
As you can see from my picture, this has been my go too! I carry this with me when I feel as if I need a touch up, on a blemish, or even my under eyes. It is light weight and gives a pretty dewy finish. You can set with powder if you are looking fora more matte complexion. I purchased mine from Walmart and was extremely affordable. The only downfall I think it’s the application sponge. It’s hard to adjust the amount you want to use, other than that the product is great. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup
Kimberly K.
Review for: Medium Beige 300 more...
Now that they have my shade available I guess I can review this, all shade intended.

I have been using this since the top of the summer and I'm honestly mad it took them so long to have my shade! The coverage is unbelievable, its lightweight and I also tell people to try it out if they're looking for a drugstore option. Price point is makes me love it that much more

Love love love this stuff, I love dark circles around my eyes, hereditary, and this really allows me to conceal it perfectly.

I let it sit for a little while and then I blend it out, with zero issues. I use a sponge typically, sometimes a brush. the sponge application usually turns out better.

Try it. You're bound to love something about it.
Roxann F.
Review for: Honey 320 more...
I have tried many concealing products. I seen this in the store the other day and I thought well I'll give it a try because I am a Maybelline Beauty fanatic. Let me tell you this I am very impressed! Ladies you've got to try this! I have scarring on my face caused by shingles. Dark under eye bags sometimes the bags itself is kind of swollen because of medication should I take. This product I'm not joking has covered them completely. It's a full coverage but it's not sick it goes on smoothly it smells good and what I really liked about it it is it lasted throughout the day. Ladies give this a try I really feel that you will not be disappointed.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?