BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
I can't live without it! I've tried sooo many concealers and this is by far my favorite. Nothing else I've tried goes on as smooth doesn't conceal anything. This made the terrible bags under my eyes disappear along with my large pores around my nose! I highly recommend giving it a try. You WON'T be disappointed!
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CATEGORY IS FOR THE FOUNDATION, NOT THE CONCEALER THAT LOOKS SIMILAR.

I absolutely 5 star love the concealer, on casual days I will wear just the concealer with no foundation, etc. But the foundation, which is a bigger bottle than the concealer, is not the same. I have combination skin in the winter with a slight lean toward the oily side and very oily in summer. But even during the winter this is too greasy and does not last. I have a friend who absolutely LOVES this foundation which is why I purchased. I tried with a primer under and tried two different setting powders (that work with all my other foundations) but no dice. Very greasy. Otherwise I like the application and easy to use.
Some people are complaining about how "unhygienic" the sponge tip is, but if you actually read the product, it is manufactured to be antimicrobial so you have nothing to worry about.

Unfortunately, the third time I went to use this the packaging broke, top didn't twist.
Rachel O.
Just like the concealer only a bigger version. This could just be considered a bargain version of buying the concealer. I love it and it’s so easy for a quick everyday look. I’ve repurchased this product so many times
Michaela D.
Suffern, NY
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
I recently purchased this product from Walmart, and I have to say: I'm impressed! I originally bought this thinking it was the concealer that everyone has been raving about, but when I brought it home, I realized I made a bit of a mistake, haha. When I gave it a try though, wow, did I love it. It is a pretty lightweight formula that worked for my combination skin without pulling on any dry patches or separating in the oily ones! I wouldn't say this foundation was COMPLETELY matte, but it did have a very nice finish. Also, the color match was wonderful! A con though, would be the applicator. In my opinion, it's a bit unsanitary regardless if you wash your face prior or not. Another con would e the coverage, I expected it to be completely full coverage once I realized it was foundation because of the concealer that's in the line, in the end, it leaned more towards light-medium which isn't bad at all in my book. Other than that, I really enjoyed this product! I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this again because of it's affordability and because of the formula, love it!
Erika H.
Escalon, CA
I love using this foundation when I just want a more natural less coverage look. It applies very thin and is very lightweight which I love. I definitely recommend
Becky P.
United States
This is a pretty good foundation from the drug store. I believe it behaves well for the price. It can be a little drying for me, but a few layer of a good moisturizer tends to alleviate most of that concern.
Samantha G.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundation is great for everyday use because of the coverage and how it sits on the skin. I have normal to oily skin and I really love the finish of this foundation. It doesn't leave my skin looking cakey abd it doesn't crease. My favorite way to apply it is with a beaty blender because it really melts the product into your skin, leaving you with a beautiful glow but not looking oily. It isn't high coverage thats why it's great for everyday use. I also love the packaging on the product because it doesn't leave a mess and its really easy to control how much product you want to use. It's on your skin but better! I really recommend this foundation.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer ah the aging process!! I will be 34 soon and as most of you know that's around the age where eye wrinkles and dark circles rear their ugly head...but this stuff is a miracle worker I apply this after foundation for not only a to get rid of dark circles bit as a highlight and it works great. I covers everything and doesn't crease!!! I do set it with a loose power but that isn't something that needs to be done. If you are of a certain age or just needing a little coverage give this a try!!! I think you'll like it!!!
Lisa C.
Mount Dora, FL
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Really love this product! Doesn't get caked on or streaky, easy to apply with the sponge applicator, affordable price- I just can't spend a lot on concealer, after all, it's supposed to not even get noticed right? I apply this to my dark circles under my eyes & one application stays put all day. It's not too greasy or watery, not overly opaque, I think it's a great medium-to-full coverage concealer. I'm not a huge fan of the twist-up design which is why I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars. I'm on my 3rd tube of this, and I feel like due to the design there's no way to get the last bit of the product, it gets stuck in the tube so no warning & suddenly it's out. Other than that it's perfect.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I bought this to try and I am not sure I am the biggest fan. I love how easy it is to apply, just twist and use the applicator to apply. The coverage is sheer, which I like because I set with powder. What I didnt like about application was that I often missed spots even though I thought I went over my whole face. This lead to it being splotchy. Also the sponge makes it a little hard to tell how uch product you have and when you are running out of product. I am going to finish it but I dont think I will repurchase.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?