BY MAYBELLINE

• I use the insta age rewind concealer and I absolutely loo...1 Answers
Loraine J.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely hands down love this concealer it removes my under eye bags which mine are terrible! I really love the sponge it allows to put more product on to my face without having it look bad on my skin.
Olivia T.
I like this product if I was to do an everyday look. This foundation is definitely not full coverage and more like a light to medium coverage, but it is perfect if you are just out doing errands or running around and don't want to do full glam!
Courtney W.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Tan 340 more...
💁🏽‍♀️Pros: full coverage, hides imperfections/blemishes without a ton of product, doesn’t dry thick, blends easily
🛢Oil control: ✔️
✏️Notes: I’ve learned that it works best if you let it sit for a few minutes.
🛒Buy again : Yes
⭐️Recommend: Yes
Celia G.
I think this product is decent. I have dry skin and this product works well with it. The only thing I don’t like is the way the product is dispensed. It would be better if it just came out the bottle instead of the sponge. Just seems like a waste of makeup.
Chloe B.
N Charleston, SC
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
Not a huge fan of this product. I purchased from Walmart because I love the Age Rewind Concealer. I just felt like this sat on my skin rather than sinking in and exaggerated my pores. I’m also not a huge fan of the sponge applicator either.
Zaray R.
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
This felt buildable to me and the application was smooth. I feel that t does have some what a lot of coverage. I like how inexpensive it is and I would definitely use and recommend. I also even use this alone on my face and it’s great.
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
This product is great as an under eye concealer and is also great for spot specific coverage on my face during my make up routine! It is affordable and it comes in a lot of shades that match well with your skin I highly recommend.
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
This is fantastic! Feels amazing and light weight! Gets the job done. Blends beautifully. Great coverage and the price is well...awesome! I would and do recommend to everyone r as a great alternative to more expensive concealers.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Pure Beige 250, Buff Beige 130, Honey 320, Creamy Ivory 120 more...
This is an amazing product for such a great price. It completely covers my dark circles. And it's very lightweight and easy to apply. I have to negative things to say about this one. This is my go to drug store product to buy.
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This product felt and looked very greasy on me from the very moment I applied it. It was affordable but there are definitely other options that work better for my skin type that are equally inexpensive.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?