BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

vic'z a.
Review for: Creamy Natural 200 more...
This product gives you that smooth and fresh look it doesn't run down and last all day love this product. And I use it every day I will never change it.
Gabbi R.
New Albany
Review for: Pure Beige 250 more...
Great for a quick fix. The bottles also last forever and is not expensive. I wouldn’t say that it last long but for the price of it, it’s well worth it.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love this product!!! it fills in the small lines, provides maximum coverage, and gives a flawless smooth complexion. it is a staple in my make-up bag.
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Started using this after I heard so many you tubers RAVE about this product. I love it too!! :) full coverage, love the application, doesn't crease, A+++
Nicole C.
Woodside, NY
Love this product!!! I love using it in the morning because it really does brighten your face. My only complaint is that it doesn't treat my dark circles
Erin C.
Works great for under eye concealing. However the applicator gets gross after awhile. Also is a little greasy so might not work the best for oily skin.
Sara C.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
It's an ok product but definitely not a win for maybeline. Sort of streaky after an hour or so and bigger bags then I started with. It's a miss for me.
Alicia S.
Henderson, NV
I love this stuff! works great under eyes!! I love that youthful look it gives me. I have repurchased numerous times so that must mean something right?
Harli K.
Algona , IA
Too thick for my skin type, but if you have dry skin I think you would really like this. I have more combo/oily skin and it creased way too much on me.
Jessica R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Holy grail under eye concealer! This isn't to thick but it offers amazing coverage. It stays in place and if set properly can outlast some foundations!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?