BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Carolina Z.
Review for: Buff Beige more...

This dark circles corrector is very good, has high coverage, leaves a pleasant texture on the delicate skin of the eyes, and also serves as an illuminator
Emilia K.
After a year of using it I took the foam off on the top and I actually like it a lot better because I can apply the product onto a brush or beauty blender
Brianna J.
This foundation doesn't have very much coverage at all. It's very sheer and light. I was really disappointed because I love the concealer abs is coverage.
Nicole C.
Woodside, NY
Love this product!!! I love using it in the morning because it really does brighten your face. My only complaint is that it doesn't treat my dark circles
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
People swear by this concealer but it was a miss for me. Was a little too cakey and thick. And i found the colors a little too yellow. But high coverage.
vic'z a.
Review for: Creamy Natural 200 more...
This product gives you that smooth and fresh look it doesn't run down and last all day love this product. And I use it every day I will never change it.
Amanda G.
Vancouver
Review for: Buff Beige more...
My go to drug store concealer, I don't ever have to worry about mg concealer when using this product. Keeps my skin looking fantastic throughout the day.
Renee S.
Happy, KY
I bought this originally for my daughter. Then I tried it our and was pleasantly surprised at how well it covered. It's full coverage and lasts all day!
Grace V.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
My mom loves this! It hydrates her skin and gives her a nice glow but myself I don't love it. It's a good foundation but I find it super oily for myself.
Gigi A.
Review for: Medium Beige 300 more...
This concealer might be drug store but works the miracle of a high end is is basically a dupe for the tarte shape and tape and is is way easier to apply
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?