BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Jacklyn S.
Oro Valley, AZ
This is not my favorite, don't get me wrong, maybeline have so many good products but this makes my pores so out and visible, no no not my favorite at all
Ashley S.
Canton, MS
Got it on sell and wasn't worth it for me. Causes my undereye to crease and cake. It is hard to blend and is dry. Doesn't cover my dark circles very well.
Kassandra C.
Perris , CA
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
Erases everything under my eyes ! Love this product so much it is really good for dry skin very long-lasting. Does not leave streakiness. Medium coverage.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I am very oily skin this is a great foundation, goes on very smooth and it's very lightweight. I love that this isn't thick and doesn't make me feel cakey.
Ashlie M.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I love this stuff I love the little spongy ball it really helps bring it around the eye to brighten the eye it just makes you look more refreshed and awake
Jordan P.
I really love this stuff! I used it under my eyes for far circles and it took care of them! Will buy again & would recommend to any one with dark circles.
stephanie g.
Review for: Nude 190 more...
great coverage. I don't use all the time so I'm not really sure about the anti aging part but like I said it has great coverage and its very easy to apply.
Holly L.
Livonia, MI
I have this in the shade neutralizer and it's great! Great coverage and blends out easily, it will crease under the eyes but not if you set it with powder.
Carolina Z.
Review for: Buff Beige more...

This dark circles corrector is very good, has high coverage, leaves a pleasant texture on the delicate skin of the eyes, and also serves as an illuminator
Brianna J.
This foundation doesn't have very much coverage at all. It's very sheer and light. I was really disappointed because I love the concealer abs is coverage.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?