BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Lani R.
Cottonwood
This is an absolute must have! It is a great product , full coverage, doesn't crease, isn't cakey, isn't drying, long lasting, blends on the skin perfectly.
Eden W.
Canoga Park, CA
I use this for basic every day wear. I love the applicator tips makes it easy to apply the foundation and then I blend out with my fingers or beauty blender.
Isabel S.
I read great things about this product. However it work just ok for me, I didn't felt the coverage was impressive or that it was particularly easy to blend.
Cynthia M.
Sadly the shade I bought (120 creamy ivory) was too pink for someone like me with a warm undertone. However it is very light weight and has nice coverage👍🏼
Amber H.
Toledo
I haven't used it in a while but when I did it was such a smooth coverage for me, it didn't look cakey and I was able to find a good match for my skin tone
Manda G.
This is the best drugstore concealer out there. It covers perfect last forever doesn't crease like a lot of other concealers and the price point is amazing
Jacklyn S.
Oro Valley, AZ
This is not my favorite, don't get me wrong, maybeline have so many good products but this makes my pores so out and visible, no no not my favorite at all
Kassandra C.
Perris , CA
Review for: Classic Ivory 150 more...
Erases everything under my eyes ! Love this product so much it is really good for dry skin very long-lasting. Does not leave streakiness. Medium coverage.
Vanessa B.
Review for: Medium Beige 300 more...
My all time favorite canceler , I've used about 5 tubes so far . It is very pigmented, long lasting, and easy to apply, while providing a lot of coverage.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I am very oily skin this is a great foundation, goes on very smooth and it's very lightweight. I love that this isn't thick and doesn't make me feel cakey.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?